I'm wondering how many men are honestly attracted to BBWs (big beautiful women). I am a BBW.?

Men flirt with me, I flirt back but that's usually as far as it goes. The ones who pursue me, I mostly think that they want something from me or want to take advantage of me, that they might think I'll just settle for anyone because I'm a big girl. I know you'll say it's all in my head,... show more Men flirt with me, I flirt back but that's usually as far as it goes. The ones who pursue me, I mostly think that they want something from me or want to take advantage of me, that they might think I'll just settle for anyone because I'm a big girl. I know you'll say it's all in my head, it's me being insecure, I should think better of myself, but I want to hear from you. Those who are attracted, what do you see?