I'm wondering how many men are honestly attracted to BBWs (big beautiful women). I am a BBW.?

Men flirt with me, I flirt back but that's usually as far as it goes. The ones who pursue me, I mostly think that they want something from me or want to take advantage of me, that they might think I'll just settle for anyone because I'm a big girl. I know you'll say it's all in my head, it's me being insecure, I should think better of myself, but I want to hear from you. Those who are attracted, what do you see?

Best Answer

curves are awsome

Its not in your head. If you pay attention to the media there is a big hype put on the slim model material women for her looks. Most people are attractive from the physical first. As painful as that sounds it is human nature. Once engaged with a person most will not get over that and end up talking later stating oh yea she is a nice girl.I would have to say you are right most want something from you.Make sure your signals are clear so they are not miss read.

I've known a few cute big girls in the past. Two I remember quite well, and hope to go out with them perhaps, but it is not meant to be.

Anyway, I see that they're cute and healthy. But even if not, I've known some that are likable and fun. Mutually, that is.

• me

Beauty, like ugliness, is a PERSONALITY trait. If you are indeed beautiful, it should not matter that you are big. SOME men recognize that. Keep looking until you find the right one, don't settle for anything less.

well, I'll be honest you you my friend. we live in a society that are colluded by the mass media that beauty is everything. just look at an ad everywhere. you see pretty women or men on them. now you figure it out.

that happens sometimes, but what u need is a bank role to get these guys drunk, like my friend did this weekend, and he ended up hookin up with a larger lady and it kool, she was a kool person, but he said when he was sober he aint callin her ever... and its true we do call it settling... so its not in your head look for someone to treat you right, dont just jump at the chance cause they wanna get in yo pants

I am a thick girl. What you give out is what you get from the guy in return.

i love a big woman. contact me baby.

Well...do you have a problem with a guy that are smaller than you?