How come my girlfriend never gets mad at me?

I'm not really nice to her sometimes. I wont call her when I tell her I will. She never yells at me or says she's angry. One time I forgot her birthday. All my other girlfriends always got angry and yelled at me if I didn't call or if I forgot their birthday. Is she hiding her real feelings?

Favorite Answer

must b

• Dawna

It could be that she has an anger management problem. Ask her if she EVER gets angry about anything. If she says no ... it's usually a sign that she is not in touch with her feelings. She may be liable to build resentment instead of ever confronting anyone. I was her. I had psychosomatic symptoms like gastritis, irritable bowel syndrome, etc. I was always easy-going and codependent. I would put up with someone's crap until I had built up so much resentment that I would blow them off. Ask her if she is this way. If she is, it's time for some counseling.

U are lucky now aren't u?! If i acted like that, it would mean u not exactly my priority. U could do the most outrages thing and i wouldn't care, y.. becuz their is someone else. If that doesn't bother u to much, u have an interesting situation on ur hands. Enjoy.

Dude, she's not that into you....i know cause i'm a girl, and i did the same things when i had stronger feelings for someone else, so i didn't care about the other guy. SOOOO if you want her, you better think about doing something.

hmmm I would be pissed if my BF forgot my Bday or won't call me when he says he will. There's 2 possibilities.. 1. your GF is really really patient and loves u very much OR 2. she doesn't care about u coz she has another guy when u're not around.

She hates disharmony and will do anything not to rock the boat. She believes this is the key to keeping a relationship. In reality, she has a low self-esteem and needs to speak up when you upset her.

It is a sign that she is going to kick off your a*s anytime. She doesn't bother you anyway. For her the relationship is just a passing time........ She maybe eyeing for someone else while hang around in your companion.

She most likely is. She may be afraid of losing you so she pretends to be okay with the things you do. Bottling things up inside like that is good, but not like this. She needs to be able to open up to you if you are going to be her boyfriend.

no dear perhaps she is a comprehensive person u shud be very proud to have such a person in ur life.but i wouldnt accept such things with my bf coz i cant live for a second without him.cud be she dont want to pressurize u or feel u dont love her.she doesn want to be a burden in ur life.

As you say she might be hiding her feeling but when your married awhile that may change .Anyway dont take this as an insult but try harder to please her even though she doesnt complain be a MAN.And a romantic one at that.Goodluck.

She does get mad. You're lucky to have found a girl who doesn't nag you about it. Don't worry about it and just enjoy it.