急問的.. thz a lot.. =]

Update:

我係ive人..=.=''

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dear XXX,

I would like to apply for an early leave (at XXAM today) due to a medical appointment at the hospital at XXPM this afternoon. Please understand this was the only available appointment and I apologize for such a short notice.

Kindly accept my application and my apology for any inconveniences that might have caused.

Yours sincerely,

(Name)

(Date)

2006-10-16 01:53:53 補充:

if your parents would be signing the letter, pls change-I changes to My son/daughter for the first sentence.For the last sentence in the 1st para, change it to ...and we apologize for such a short notice.For the last para, change it to - Kindly accept this application and our apology for any

• 1 decade ago

Dear XXX,

I regret to inform you that my *son/daughter/ward , XXX , who is studying in F.X(class), was unable to attend school *on/from XXX*to/until XXXXX, in a total of XXX *day(s)/periods, because he/she was *sick/other reasons (please state XXXXXXX).

Please kindly approve this application.

thank you for your attention.

yours sincerely / faithfully ,

XXXXXX (signature)

XXXXXX (name of parents/guardian)

Source(s): my hand book
  • 1 decade ago

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I was out of school for the past ____ days ( ___ lesson ) because of my working affirs.Because of the emergency contractor project , so please excuse my absence and send any makeup work you think is necessary.

Sincerely,

_____________(your name)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.