O__O asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

翻譯英文自我介紹

〈急要〉這一 二天

我叫XXX 我今年18歲來自台北,我是在我們家4人中最小的成員,我的朋友說我是一個有冒險心.幽默.活潑的人.而我就正如他們所說的,當我有空的時候.我喜歡運動還有聽音樂.看電影.以及上網等等,而我從小就跟生物一拍即合,對生物有著濃厚的興趣,從以前到現在我的夢想一直都是當一個生物科技研究人員,為了實現這個願望,所以我現在就讀生物資訊系,平常除了學習學校教的生物範圍之外,我還會閱讀一些課外的生物書籍以及參加一些與生物有關的比賽,所以我希望以後能繼續往生物方面這條路走下去,也希望以後能夠去相關單位工作,總之.我是一個充滿活力樂觀積極的一個學生。

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My name is XXX. I am 18 years old and reside in Taipei City . There are four people in my family. I am the youngest one in my family. My friends described me as a person who likes adventure. On the other hand, I am also an enthusiastic individual. During my spare time, I like to exercise, listen to music, see an exciting movie or surf the net. At a young age, it seemed I have already been engaged to nature. I love to discover the mystery of nature. My dream job is to become a scientist. In order to achieve my goal, I am currently majoring in biology.  Besides the knowledge obtained from textbooks, I also read numerous scientific magazines and books to boast my knowledge. I hope to continue broaden my knowledge on biology. In the future, I hope I have the opportunity to work in companies related to biology. All in all, I am an aggressive student who desires to obtain more knowledge in the field of biology.

2006-10-17 02:50:31 補充:

Besides the knowledge obtained from textbooks, I also read numerous scientific magazines and books to boast my knowledge. "boast" 請改成 "boost."

Source(s): Me- 希望有幫上您的忙 ^^
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Greetings

My name is XXX, I am 18 years old from Taipei. Being the youngest member of my family, friends use to describe me as a lively humorous person with adventurism. Yes, as how they described, I love spending my spare time by listening to music, catching some movies, enjoying outdoor sports, and perhaps a little net surfing. I always had a deep interest about Biology since I was a kid, my dream was to be a Bioscience Research Worker from ever since. This is why I am attending Bioinformatic Department, to increase my knowledge I tried all the books about Biology, also participated in several contests. All I want is to do Biology, wish to do any further job or units that are related with Biology. Anyway, I am just a optimistic student energized with full enthusiasm willing to do anything.

----------

My name is XXX, I am 18 years old from Taipei. Being the youngest member of my family,

我叫XXX 我今年18歲來自台北,我是在我們家4人中最小的成員

friends use to describe me as a lively humorous person with adventurism. Yes, as how they described,

我的朋友說我是一個有冒險心.幽默.活潑的人.而我就正如他們所說的

I love spending my spare time by listening to music, catching some movies, enjoying outdoor sports, and perhaps a little net surfing.

當我有空的時候.我喜歡運動還有聽音樂.看電影.以及上網等等

I always had a deep interest about Biology since I was a kid, my dream was to be a Bioscience Research Worker from ever since.

而我從小就跟生物一拍即合,對生物有著濃厚的興趣,從以前到現在我的夢想一直都是當一個生物科技研究人員

This is why I am attending Bioinformatic Department,

為了實現這個願望,所以我現在就讀生物資訊系

to increase my knowledge I tried all the books about Biology, also participated in several contests.

平常除了學習學校教的生物範圍之外,我還會閱讀一些課外的生物書籍以及參加一些與生物有關的比賽

All I want is to do is Biology, wish to do any further job or units that are related with Biology.

所以我希望以後能繼續往生物方面這條路走下去,也希望以後能夠去相關單位工作

Anyway, I am just a optimistic student energized with full enthusiasm willing to do anything.

總之.我是一個充滿活力樂觀積極的一個學生。

2006-10-17 01:43:12 補充:

I am just an optimistic (not a)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.