Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

菲姬....倫敦大橋

我要菲姬...倫敦大橋這ㄍ歌詞(西洋)

先答ㄉ先給點@@

Rating
  • Sangra
    Favorite Answer

菲姬Fergie-London Bridge倫敦大橋Oh ******3Oh 瞎*3When I come to the clubs, step aside看我大駕光臨 還不靠邊閃Pop the seeds, don't be hating me in the line兩邊排排站 場面不要亂V.I.P because you know I gotta shineV.I.P 你知道我閃亮I'm Fergie Ferg菲姬小妖姬 And me love you long time讓我好好愛All my girls get down on the floor所有的美眉 一起下場來Back to back drop it down real low背對著背 一起下腰來I'm such a lady but I'm dancing like a ho我人菲常淑女 但跳起舞來很妖姬Because you know what, I don't give a *****可你知道嗎 我才不管 So here we go!放馬過來Chrous:副歌How come every time you come around爲什麼 每次你一走過來My London London Bridge wanna go down我的倫敦 倫敦大橋 像要倒下來Like London London London倫敦 倫敦 倫敦Wanna go down like像要倒下來London London London 倫敦 倫敦 倫敦Be going down like我們一起倒下來Repeat Chrous重複副歌Drinks start pouring酒開始倒And my speech start slowing人開始醉Everybody start looking real good你們都變美The Grey Goose got the girl feeling loose伏特加 讓你美眉解放Now I?m wishing that I didn't wear these shoes我後悔 穿了這雙爛鞋It's like everytime I get up on the dude每一次 看上大帥哥Papparazzi put my business in the news不囉唆 狗仔大頭條And Imma get up out my face 讓我站起來 背對著你[Oh *****]Oh 瞎Before I turn around and spray your ass with mace讓我轉過身 等著你膜拜[Oh *****]Oh 瞎My lips make you want to have a taste讓我的雙唇 等著你品嚐[Oh *****]Oh 瞎You got that? I got the bass!你了嗎 我菲常妖姬Repeat Chrous*2重複副歌*2When I come to the clubs, step aside看我大駕光臨 還不靠邊閃Pop the seeds, don't be hating me in the line兩邊排排站 場面不要亂V.I.P because you know I gotta shineV.I.P 你知道我閃亮I'm Fergie Ferg菲姬小妖姬And me love you long time讓我好好愛All my girls get down on the floor所有的美眉 一起下場來Back to back drop it down real low背對著背 一起下腰來I'm such a lady but I'm dancing like a ho我人菲常淑女 但跳起舞來很妖姬Because you know what, I don't give a *****可你知道嗎 我才不管 So here we go!放馬過來Repeat Chrous*2重複副歌*2

Source(s): 知識+

London Bridge

Oh *****, oh *****, oh *****

When I come to the clubs, step aside

Pop the seeds, don't be hating me in the line

V.I.P because you know I gotta shine

I'm Fergie Ferg

Give me love you long time

All my girls get down on the floor

Back to back drop it down real low

I'm such a lady but I'm dancing like a ho

Because you know what, I don't give a f***

So here we go!

Chorus (x2)

How come every time you come around

My London London Bridge want to go down

Like London London want you to go down

Like London London be going down

Drinks start pouring

And my speech start slowing

Everybody start looking at you

The Grey Goose got the girl feeling loose

Now I wishing that I didn't wear these shoes

It's like everytime I get up on the dude

Papparazzi put my business in the news

And I'm gonna get up out my face (oh, *****)

Before I turn around and spray your ass with mace (oh, *****)

My lips make you want to have a taste (oh, *****)

You got that? I got the bass

Source(s): 網路