Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

給朋友的英文信件回覆~~請求中文翻英文加贈20點喔!!!

hello , how are you doing. are you still dating that one Man. i wish that i had Chinese characters to type, but i don't. i'm sorry. i'm doing well. i Have a Girlfriend named Haley. She is also from Washington. Don't you just love life? i sure do.

回覆:

嗨~

很高興收到你的回信,知道你過的很好我也很開心

我現在搬家了,搬到台北縣在木柵支會聚會

我跟我的男朋友計畫明年的2月結婚

希望過ㄧ陣子能聽到你和Haley的好消息

還有再修中文嗎?希望有一天能跟你用中文通信

祝ㄧ切好

Rating
    Favorite Answer

嗨~Hi很高興收到你的回信,知道你過的很好我也很開心I am so happy to get your mail.  Knowing that you are doing well also  makes me happy.我現在搬家了,搬到台北縣在木柵支會聚會I have moved recently to Mujah at Taipei City.我跟我的男朋友計畫明年的2月結婚My boyfriend and I plan on getting married around Feb. of next year.希望過ㄧ陣子能聽到你和Haley的好消息So, I hope that in short time, I will also hear the wedding bells of you and Haley.還有再修中文嗎?希望有一天能跟你用中文通信Are you still learning Chinese?  Hopefully one day we can write each other in Chinese. 祝ㄧ切好 All the best to you.

Source(s): 留美20多年的我

Hi ~

Very happily receives your reply, knew you is very good I very to be also happy.

I now moved, moves to the Taibei county at 木柵 the branch society meeting.

I will plan next year with mine boyfriend in February marriage to hope ㄧ the time period will be able to hear to you and the Haley good news.

Also has repairs Chinese again? The hope one day to be able to use Chinese correspondence with you to wish ㄧ cuts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

我再線上翻譯的~應該是你想要的^^*