Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Brian S asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

NY METS Playoffs?

Who Thinks That the NY Mets are Going to WIn This Series? I do

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I still do...I still believe in my guys and their ability to rally and show the world what they are capable of doing. GO METS!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

This series is over mate. Birds on the bats up 2-1 with two more at the beautiful Busch... Bye bye Mets... St. Louis has a strict no fly zone for the Mets @ Busch!!!

War Cardinals pitchers going deep!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Tigers fan here, and I'm rooting for Detroit. With our bad economy, we need something to believe in!

But I'd sure like for the Tigers to get a chance to beat both New York Teams, lol!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Mets have lost their momentum. They have also lost their pitching, their chances of getting by the Cards is slim and their chances of beating the Cats is null.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My faith lays with the Mets! I'm still getting over the fact that the Cards haven't choked this year as it is usually their habit when they get this far, but it ain't over till it's over.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hope not!

But should they go to the World Series

there is NO WAY they win!

The Tigers will pounce on them worse than we did The Yankees!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.