Brian S asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

NY METS Playoffs?

Who Thinks That the NY Mets are Going to WIn This Series? I do

Favorite Answer

I still do...I still believe in my guys and their ability to rally and show the world what they are capable of doing. GO METS!!!!!!!!!

This series is over mate. Birds on the bats up 2-1 with two more at the beautiful Busch... Bye bye Mets... St. Louis has a strict no fly zone for the Mets @ Busch!!!

War Cardinals pitchers going deep!!!!

Tigers fan here, and I'm rooting for Detroit. With our bad economy, we need something to believe in!

But I'd sure like for the Tigers to get a chance to beat both New York Teams, lol!!

The Mets have lost their momentum. They have also lost their pitching, their chances of getting by the Cards is slim and their chances of beating the Cats is null.

My faith lays with the Mets! I'm still getting over the fact that the Cards haven't choked this year as it is usually their habit when they get this far, but it ain't over till it's over.

I hope not!

But should they go to the World Series

there is NO WAY they win!

The Tigers will pounce on them worse than we did The Yankees!!!!!!!!