What are some cool halloween costumes for a 13 year old boy?

I have ran out of ideas!!!

Best Answer

Superman

Ice Wolf

Sumo Wrestler

Gangster

Delta Force

Wicked Jester

Crypt Master

Dr. Zombie

Batman

Willy Wonka

Fantastic 4

High Seas Buccaneer

Hip Punk Pirate

Harry Potter

Ben Roethlisberger

Tom Brady

Dirk Diggler

Haha a sheet ghost. So unique..i like it! Hmmm...pass as a woman. positioned on makeup, a wig, possibly purchase a gown or a cheerleader outfit. and then pass around, and communicate in a intense pitched voice. that's no longer offensive, because of the fact women are not rather like that, and that's humorous because of the fact...properly truthfully..why is it humorous? because of the fact it rather is a misunderstood interpretation of a woman?? Lol. I have no clue as to why that's humorous, yet i individually think of that's hilarious! (:

Zombie anything (zombie doctor, zombie priest, etc...)

Matador

John Cleese

Chicken suit

Nacho Libre

80s rocker

Egyptian Pharaoh

Greek God

Antichrist

Merlin

Inuit

a goth, a girl, a french maid (yes i know its 4 a boy), a dead football player, a demon, a scary character from a movie (scream, jigsaw from the saw), a killer, a pizza delivery boy (ok so thats sorta retarded....). thats all if got.... im 14, but i dont know what u think is cool

at my school last year i was a ketchup bottle and my friend was a mustard it was a great costume you should do its simple and cheap and everyone goes crazy looking for mustard it was such a big hit we were put in the yearbook just for it

let him one of his favourite rock stars, then go out and buy stuff or make it yourself. My friend did that 2 years ago.

Pirates are hot.

you should totally go as a pirate.

football player, a girl, twinkie

JASON FROM "FRIDAY THE 13TH" AND MICHAEL MYERS FROM "HALLOWEEN" !!!