中翻英....英文履歷的自我介紹

翻譯內容如下:

"求學的階段中,在師長的教導培育之下,使我對機械、機電產生了濃厚的興趣,並引發我想精益求精的決心,努力學習了各種技能,為了增加專業技能的熟練度,進而考取了多張的證照,希望在未來畢業之後,將我在學校所學的實際運用在工作中,如果能進入貴公司,我必將盡心盡力發揮所長,為公司爭取到最大的利益,同時我也會利用下班後閒暇的時間,加強自己對英文能力及國際市場需求,期能為公司擴展海外市場。"...................謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

In the stage of learning and under the teachers’ instruction makes me be interested in machinery and Mechatronics. Furthermore, it also makes me make a decision to strive for perfection. I exerted myself to learn various skills. In order to be familiar with the professional skill, I gained many certificates. Such as class B of oil pressure, class B of Mechatronics and class B of mechanical drawing, etc.

I hope I can apply what I have learned in the school to the work after I am graduating from school. If I can enter your company, I will do my best to bring my professional specialty into full play and strive for the greatest profit for your company.

Source(s): 自己

Studies in the stage, under division commander's guidance cultivation, caused me to mechanically, mechanical and electrical to have the strong interest, and initiated the determination which I wanted to strive for perfection, has studied each skill diligently, in order to increase the specialized skill skilled, then was admitted to a school many cards to illuminate, hoped will graduate after the future, me the actual utilization which studied in the school in the work, if could enter your firm, I will certainly to do one's best to display manager, strove for the company to the biggest benefit, after simultaneously I also could use get off work the leisure time, strengthened oneself to English ability and the international market demand, the time can be the companyExpands the overseas market.........................Thanks

Source(s): 朋友

In stage going to school, under the circumstances that the teacher's instruction is fostered, make me produce the thick interest to the machinery, electromechanics, cause the resolution that I want to keep improving, make great efforts to study various kinds of skills, in order to increase skilled degree of the professional skill, and then has been admitted to many certificates of one, hope after graduating in the future, the actual application of studying me in the school is at work, if can enter your company, I will make all-out efforts to give play to the chief of institute, will strive for to the greatest interests for the company, the time of the leisure, strengthen oneself to English ability and international market demand after at the same time I will utilize and come off duty too, one can expand the overseas market for the company.

Source(s): 自己

不曉得你真正用意何在,如果是求職要用,我們幫你寫好,事後去面試不會穿幫嗎,會要求要有英文呂率,該工作依定會用到英文,若英文呂率無法自己寫出,奉勸最好就放棄,不然就是先說明自己的英文能力,不然事後會有很多困擾的

Source(s): 自己