Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bada
Bada asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯成英文(大略翻即可~但是不要過於精簡~)

1.常見問題欄說三個月的學費是280€x3月=840€,但報名表上卻說280€是八個月以上的價錢?如果我只報名三個月,是多少錢呢?2.請問如果是申請雙人間公寓(一個月230€)有冰箱嗎?而且保證一定可以租到公寓嗎?3.房租是到德國後才付嗎?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

常見問題欄說三個月的學費是280€x3月=840€,但報名表上卻說280€是八個月以上的價錢?如果我只報名三個月,是多少錢呢?

1. On the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) column, it says that the tuition fee for three months would be 280€x3=840€, but the on the registration form it says that 280€ would be the price that exceeds 8 months of time? If I only register for three months, what will be the total price then?

請問如果是申請雙人間公寓(一個月230€)有冰箱嗎?而且保證一定可以租到公寓嗎?

2. I was wondering, will there be any refrigerators if I apply for the dual apartment? Are there any guarantees that I will most certainly be able to rent an apartment? (a room in the apartment或許也可以 因為我想你或許不是整間公寓都要租下來吧^^|||)

房租是到德國後才付嗎?

3. Is the rent paid only after I arrive in Germany?

給你參考一下嚕:)

Source(s): 自己

The familiar problem column says the school fees is 280 € xes for three month March=840 €s, but register the top of the form say 280 €s are eight prices with above month?If I register only for three months, is how much ?

1.常見問題欄說三個月的學費是280€x3月=840€,但報名表上卻說280€是八個月以上的價錢?如果我只報名三個月,是多少錢呢?

Excuse me, if is apply for a pair of human lifes apartments(a month 230 €s) to there is refrigerator?And can assurance certainly rent to the apartment?

2.請問如果是申請雙人間公寓(一個月230€)有冰箱嗎?而且保證一定可以租到公寓嗎?

The rent is to go to German behind just pay?

3.房租是到德國後才付嗎?

Source(s): 我本身是老師