defOf
Lv 4
defOf asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Are the leftists in America little Kim Jong-Ils ?

You know, the kind that sheds crocodile tears for poor people while using them, collect huge salaries in universities and talk about redistributing everyone else's wealth ? You would think they learnt a lesson from the Soviet Union(where the communist czars moved around in glitzy cars while millions in the countryside starved to feed the cities and the military) , but they are strangely ignorant of it. Either that or these hope to be maybe the new Stalins of America ? Should we let them ? They don't have it now but it is a possibility in the near future - look at Stalin, Lenin, Kim II Sung, Pol Pot, Castro, Chavez, they all end up as communist czars and outlaw the opposition to hang onto power and luxury goods at the expense of the poor.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No, the communists at least had a goal. Kim Jong Il has a goal. They're trying to accomplish something- something nefarious, to say the least, but still something. The liberals in America don't even know their goals. They, I believe, really do think that they are doing good in the world with their blind hatred, scare tactics, and hysteria. I don't think they even realize that they are actively destroying everything that is good in America. They are working to outlaw Christianity, while enforcing Darwinism, and sympathizing with muslims. They are destroying all concepts of sexual morality, and making all things relative. I could go on forever, but my point is that liberalism is a plague.

• 1 decade ago

lets not forget how Bill Clinton gave millions in aid to N. Korea and never bothered to check if the money was used properly, not to mention Kim Jong il so easily pulled the covers over his eye and still moved forward with his nuclear programs.

• 1 decade ago

What is it that you are trying to say? It appears like you are trying to formulate an argument. But, like a great number of uneducated people, you are unable to get your point across. Instead, you point at the intellectuals as being communists. This didn't work in the 1950's under McCarthy and Nixon, and won't work now either.

Time to take a few government classes my little friend. Perhaps a couple of critical thinking courses as well. Then you can speak to people and provide a clear and intelligent argument one way or the other.

• beast
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Are the rightests in America little Hitlers? Or even worse, little George W. Bushes? But I guess that's not fair. Bush would never outlaw freedom. He wouldn't threaten to use nuclear weapons. He wouldn't torture his "enemies". He wouldn't steal elections. He wouldn't wage war to financially benefit his political cronies.

By the way, I'm not even a leftist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They are not exactly like Kim Jong Il—they have their own brand of insanity.

• 1 decade ago

Weren't all of the above mentioned Republicans at one time or another, until they got into power? then made sure that they, as well as their elitist buddies lived well while the rest suffered?

• notme
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

And the righties are Kim Jong ll's Mini-Me's.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They are all commislamic fascists.

• 1 decade ago

What exactly are you asking?

• 1 decade ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.