Why in Muslim country the government are forcing the priest to sign an agreement not to convert Muslim?

Into Christian if not the government will take action on them and possibly closing the church operation. Can you believe this? Not just the priest the Buddhist monk and Hindu monk are also being force to sign this agreement. Where is the freedom of religion in Islam that the are so proud of it. Hypocrite If this... show more Into Christian if not the government will take action on them and possibly closing the church operation. Can you believe this? Not just the priest the Buddhist monk and Hindu monk are also being force to sign this agreement. Where is the freedom of religion in Islam that the are so proud of it. Hypocrite If this thing happens the other way around in the west and non Muslim country surely the Muslim will outrage and cause trouble all around the place. I am living in a Muslim country and i know. They are spreading Islam in a very manipulative way
Update: I'm very sure daliaadel this is happening in my country.
Update 2: give me your e-mel and i will reply it to you