A question on the parent matrix trap...?

What percentage of the people who are living life aware of the Parent Matrix Trap, but not involved intricately with it ~ but affected by it, think that those "running it" are "devious" as compared to being something other than "devious"
Update: I think that it could be "either way" with some people... what if some of the people "involved" got "corrupted"... well it may take an "outsider" to clean it up..... I am by no means suggesting I am that outsider... I have had my "foot in the door" more than once... show more I think that it could be "either way" with some people... what if some of the people "involved" got "corrupted"... well it may take an "outsider" to clean it up..... I am by no means suggesting I am that outsider... I have had my "foot in the door" more than once before... perhaps there is no "outsider": WHICH IS AN ILLUSION

WITCHES VEGAN PIE HOLDS
Update 2: the only way pie should be
1 answer 1