How can i get a full schorlarship to pursue a doctorate in Information and systems for developing countries ,?

I live in a developing country, run an NGO for technology appropriate transfer to deveoping coiuntries to bridge the digital divide, which can also reduce poverty , reduce employment through outsourcing, to menation a few benefits. with access to approprite technology, the digital divide can be converged if not... show more I live in a developing country, run an NGO for technology appropriate transfer to deveoping coiuntries to bridge the digital divide, which can also reduce poverty , reduce employment through outsourcing, to menation a few benefits. with access to approprite technology, the digital divide can be converged if not bridged. Im not a core techie but think in this knowledge driven millenium, access to real time appropriate technology and information would make a lot of difference.

Moreover, the economic limitations of people in developing countries inhibit our ability to professionally participate in the global markets. Globalisation and the millinium development (MDG)goalshave make it imperative t to compete with the tools of our conterparts. The world is not measured by the cost of production or the cheapness as opposed to the level of committment to knowledge acqu for it snation.

I want to do a PHD program with focus on information, communication and technology for developing nat