Ellen Pompeo Grey's Anatomy - Unattractive?

I guess I am confused, why would two young guys as attractive as Patrick Dempsey and Chris O'Donnell be attracted or even pay attention to Ellen Pompeo she is not so attractive and looks like a 45 year old divorced smoker, For guys do you think she is extremely hot or just mild cold? for women, do you really... show more I guess I am confused, why would two young guys as attractive as Patrick Dempsey and Chris O'Donnell be attracted or even pay attention to Ellen Pompeo she is not so attractive and looks like a 45 year old divorced smoker, For guys do you think she is extremely hot or just mild cold? for women, do you really believe a lot of guys would be in to her? (i.e. do you believe the hollywood hype?) I think the thesis of the show is to give aging women a hope that young guys will dig them??
Update: Oh yea and Izzy I forgot until Dale mentioned it, Izzy is much more desirable
But it gives less attractive women hope!
Update 2: Ok she is obtainable, not too high on a pedestal I see that
Update 3: I can't believe she's only 37 she looks a lot older
Update 4: luvbichons please don't make it personal or take it personal I was just pointing out that she is many years older (about 15) than her character in grey's, My wife is much more beautiful than her, believe me and 10 years tounger