Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Ellen Pompeo Grey's Anatomy - Unattractive?

I guess I am confused, why would two young guys as attractive as Patrick Dempsey and Chris O'Donnell be attracted or even pay attention to Ellen Pompeo she is not so attractive and looks like a 45 year old divorced smoker, For guys do you think she is extremely hot or just mild cold? for women, do you really believe a lot of guys would be in to her? (i.e. do you believe the hollywood hype?) I think the thesis of the show is to give aging women a hope that young guys will dig them??

Oh yea and Izzy I forgot until Dale mentioned it, Izzy is much more desirable

But it gives less attractive women hope!

Ok she is obtainable, not too high on a pedestal I see that

I can't believe she's only 37 she looks a lot older

luvbichons please don't make it personal or take it personal I was just pointing out that she is many years older (about 15) than her character in grey's, My wife is much more beautiful than her, believe me and 10 years tounger

Favorite Answer

Ellen P looks alrite...but a little too old for her role....Izzy and her should change charaters

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I guess I am confused, why would two young guys as attractive as Patrick Dempsey and Chris O'Donnell be attracted or even pay attention to Ellen Pompeo she is not so attractive and looks like a 45 year old divorced smoker, For guys do you think she is extremely hot or just mild cold? for women,...

Source(s): ellen pompeo grey 39 anatomy unattractive: https://tr.im/Y8sdx

Ellen Pompeo Hot

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avrhN

Before she drowned Meredith said people were fade away, picture of her mother, and she is disappearing, image of little girl on the dock. The little girl is Meredith, the Meredith you saw on the merry go round when she was little. In the hospital that little girl is found by her mother. Meredith is dead. Her mother is dying. Meredith has so much more to say, (to her mother ). They will have their chance to share their I love yous and their I'm sorries. Meredith will be brought back to life to find out that it was all a dream. Then it will be learned Ellis died. This will allow Meredith to grow up and make decisions for herself without thinking she is doing it because of her mother being in Seattle. AFYI the book Gray's Anatomy has little to do with the show Grey's Anatomy. The bok is about what makes up a human being. The show is about what makes up Meredith, the main character.

Well first off I am a girl but I kind of feel the same way you do about her. I think that Calli is even much prettier than her. I like Calli now please don't get me wrong when I say this. It's nice to see the "big" girl on TV get the guy. She's not fat but she is big but I think that she is very beautiful. Gives us big girls some hope.

I think she is very pretty. Furthermore, as I look around my office, the bus, the train, or just the random people walking down the street, I very very rarely see anyone who is as pretty as Ellen Pompeo is. What is with you men? Are you all dating victorias secret models? NO! The average man (which is what you are I'm sure) chooses his mate from the average pool of average looking people who dominate this planet.

Ellen Pompeo certainly belongs in the same class as Patrick Dempsey and Chris O'Donnell. She could get either of those guys in real life. In fact, I've seen pictures of Dempsey's wife and she is not as pretty as Pompeo. Now...the real question is could you get Ellen Pompeo. I'm going to bet the bank that you definitely could not.

I dont think any women on that show is good looking...but I was listening to the producer of the show once and she said she wanted to have all kinds of races on her show..she didnt want the typical stereo hollywood type..big breast and no brains...and men that think they have all the looks as well as a big d--k. patrick dempsey is hot looking so is chris o donnell but for the most part I think that the show is centered about med interns trying to find their way in the medical field and using the surgeons for answers of their messed up lives...but for ellen...she has a certain way about her...style of her own...remember what you see as ugly may be another mans prize...looks is the first thing that goes...its the heart that stays true.

Well... i wouldn't say she looks 45... lol. Aging? So funny... She is the same age or younger than mcdreamy and mcvet. You are just used to old dudes on tv dating the girls who are just barely out of their teens.

But... she is the least compelling character on the show. The show may have her name, but she's not why i watch. (for the record, Sandra Oh's character is my fav).

ellen pompeo greyanatomy unattractive

I don't thing she is unattractive......she's one of those people that certain times she's funny looking and others she's pretty

I guess she's pretty.... too skinny though and that I don't think is very attractive. but anywayz I'm a girl, what do I know hehehe :-)