Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Is it safe to use bleach cream on skin, to dye facial hair during pregnancy?

2nd Trimester

Favorite Answer

I don't know about that- I would definitely check with the doctor first. You aren't supposed to dye your hair- it seems the same principle would be in place here.

The basic rule for using pretty much anything during pregnancy is to only do it if the potential benefits outweigh the risk.

I am unsure of the risks of using bleach, however I do know that chemicals are absorbed through the skin and passed on to the baby.

I believe pure lemon juice and sun can be used to get the same effects as bleach, without the harmful chemicals.

No, it is not safe to use bleach cream on skin,to dye facial hair during pregnancy

I have heard that you shouldn't use hair dyes, fake tan lotion etc during pregnancy as the chemicals in them haven't been tested on pregnant women so they don't know how it might affect the baby; suppose bleach would fit into this category too.

• Gladys

I would maybe wait until after the baby due to the chemicals in the bleach that you may inhale and such. Probably not to good. But they have not found anything wrong with women dying their hair yet but i would just do it with caution if you really feel like you MUST bleach you hair...Getting ready for a baby? ok. Gl

NO it's not safe, neither is hair dye.

You should avoid chemicals as much as you can

bleach cream is known to cause CANCER, you wouldn't use it anytime.

Hope this helps

i no you shouldnt dye your hair so im guessing it would be the same thing because of the chemicals in it

i dont think so no as they say to not dye ur hair on ur head while ur pregnant either i think if ur desperate to do so consult with ur dr hun not safe otherwise

no not at all the extreme aroma can relly hurt the baby dang why not just drink nail polish remover it would be about the same

no it's not safe, this is not for you right

cause your picture is of a guy.

You can't use any kind of chemicals during pregnancy.