Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

關於一個英文演講的事情

我們老師位了增加我們班每個同學的英文程度,所以時常自己幫我們報名

任何英文演講比賽=__________="(這次終於輪到我了Q口Q)

但是我從未參加過任何的演講比賽…甚至稿要自己寫呢!

因為比賽規定要"背稿"演講,而且大約要"兩分鐘"的內容…

光是這點就已經很讓我頭痛摟Q口Q"

想請教一些英文程度好的網路人士…可否建議我ㄧ些事情?

該注意些什麼會比較好呢?(例:在演講時該怎樣)

而且其實我自己本身英文也不是說好到哪裡去…

單字會看會唸 偏偏文法老是出錯…方便的話 希望大大們也能擬個搞給我

※題目是下面5項任選擇一:

1-An ideal place to live

2-My favorite superstar

3-When I am sad

4-Why is learning English important

5-As I was walking home

先感謝熱心回答的大大們了^^~

Rating
  • HW
    Favorite Answer

When I am sad, I look for things that will cheer me up. Instead of burying myself in desolation, I look at the situation from a different angle and find something positive about every sad experience.

When I am sad about fighting with my parents, I remind myself how fortunate I am to have parents. When I am sad about breaking up with my girl/boyfriend, I make myself remember the good times we shared and how those experiences have taught me about becoming a better person. When I am sad about having to wake up early in the morning to go to school, I open up the newspaper and read about all those children in third-world countries who would give anything to be in a classroom. When I am sad about losing a dear friend or family, I make sure they leave only happy memories in my heart and mind so that they can rest easy knowing they will be remembered with fondness instead of sorrow.

When I am sad, I look to my family and friends for support and love. I count the many blessings in my life and wish to share them with everyone around me. After all, it is entirely up to me to decide whether a glass is half empty or half full.

2006-10-13 22:24:59 補充:

When I am sad about not having enough money for the newest comic book or CD, I picture all those people in the world without food or shelter to last through the day.

Source(s): me