Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

關於一個英文演講的事情

我們老師位了增加我們班每個同學的英文程度,所以時常自己幫我們報名

任何英文演講比賽=__________="(這次終於輪到我了Q口Q)

但是我從未參加過任何的演講比賽…甚至稿要自己寫呢!

因為比賽規定要"背稿"演講,而且大約要"兩分鐘"的內容…

光是這點就已經很讓我頭痛摟Q口Q"

想請教一些英文程度好的網路人士…可否建議我ㄧ些事情?

該注意些什麼會比較好呢?(例:在演講時該怎樣)

而且其實我自己本身英文也不是說好到哪裡去…

單字會看會唸 偏偏文法老是出錯…方便的話 希望大大們也能擬個搞給我

※題目是下面5項任選擇一:

1-An ideal place to live

2-My favorite superstar

3-When I am sad

4-Why is learning English important

5-As I was walking home

先感謝熱心回答的大大們了^^~

1 Answer

Rating
  • HW
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When I am sad, I look for things that will cheer me up. Instead of burying myself in desolation, I look at the situation from a different angle and find something positive about every sad experience.

When I am sad about fighting with my parents, I remind myself how fortunate I am to have parents. When I am sad about breaking up with my girl/boyfriend, I make myself remember the good times we shared and how those experiences have taught me about becoming a better person. When I am sad about having to wake up early in the morning to go to school, I open up the newspaper and read about all those children in third-world countries who would give anything to be in a classroom. When I am sad about losing a dear friend or family, I make sure they leave only happy memories in my heart and mind so that they can rest easy knowing they will be remembered with fondness instead of sorrow.

When I am sad, I look to my family and friends for support and love. I count the many blessings in my life and wish to share them with everyone around me. After all, it is entirely up to me to decide whether a glass is half empty or half full.

2006-10-13 22:24:59 補充:

When I am sad about not having enough money for the newest comic book or CD, I picture all those people in the world without food or shelter to last through the day.

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.