asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請各位高手幫我看看以下有沒有文法錯誤地方2謝謝

My hobbies

My hobbies are singing, photos taking, and talking with friends, the reason why I like singing is because I have self-confidence with my voice, and I have good assurance of my melody, when I have free time, I like to go to the ktv with my friends or my family, and I fell very satisfy when everyone pay attention to listen me. And I like to record my voice when I sing the song, I think that is also a memories of my life, I can hear my voice before, because when people getting older and older, the voice will become lower and lower, and not clear like younger. And when I take bath, I also like to sing, it can make me relax then forget something I don’t like, and I also like taking picture, since high school, maybe it’s a generation from my mom, because she like takes pictures and every photos all has own title. She write down the date and the situation, it’s good for remember. Now we have digital camera, for sure, there are more photos in my computer. When I fell boring, those photos are good things to pass time. And I also like chat with my friends, sometimes we have tea tine and talk for a long time. Besides face to face, I also like to chat with friends through internet. Even the friends who are living far way. We still can connect our

My favorite sport

My favorite sport is swimming, when I was a elementary school student, I already know how to swim, so every summer vacations, I go to swimming pool, swimming can make me feel cool and comfortable, and this sport is very good for health, it can make our heart, lung’s function become stronger, and let our breathe smoothly, and the most important thing is that go to swimming can lose weight, these two month, I go to swim everyday. And swim 2500meter every time. Until now I already lose seven kilo, I am very happy for that, but now is going to winter, it’s very cold to go have this exercise. But for my slim body, I still have to do very hard. If you want to know how to swim. I can teach you for free

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My hobbies

My hobbies are singing, [photography], and talking with friends. The reason why I like singing is because I have self-confidence with my voice, and I have [a] good assurance of my melody. When I have free time, I like to go to the [KTV] with my friends or my family, and I [am satisfied] when everyone listens to me. And I like to record my voice when I sing [songs]. I think that leaves a memories of my life [because], I can hear my voice before. When people [gets] older and older, the voice will become lower and lower, and not clear like [before]. And when I take [a] bath, I also like to sing. It can make me relax then forget something I don’t like. I also like taking picture[s], since high school. Maybe I inherited it from my mom, because she like[d] taking pictures, and every [picture] has its own title. She write down the date and the situation, it’s good for [remembrance]. Now we [all] have digital camera, for sure, there are more photos in my computer. When I [feel bored], those photos are good things to [kill] time. And I also like [to] chat with my friends, sometimes we have tea [time] and talk for a long time. Besides face to face, I also like to chat with friends through [the] internet. Even the friends who are living far way, we still can connect our ... (這句話沒寫完?)

My favorite sport

My favorite sport is swimming, when I was in elementary school, I already know how to swim. So every summer vacation, I go to the swimming pool. Swimming makes me cool and comfortable, and this sport is very good for good health. It can make our heart and lung’s function become stronger, and let [us] breathe smoothly. The most important thing is that [going] to swimming can lose weight. In these two months, I went to swim everyday, and swim 2500 meter every time. Until now I already lost seven kilograms. I am very happy for that, but now it is going to be winter. It’s very cold to go have this exercise. But for my slim body, I still have to [try] very hard. If you want to know how to swim. I can teach you for free

2006-10-13 15:11:41 補充:

[ ] 裡面是我改過的字. 加油!

Source(s): 自己