Do you question the official version of 9/11?

Well, these ppl do

Rep. Curt Weldon

Senator Max Cleland

Senator mark Dayton

Louis Freeh- Director of FBI 93-01

Edward Peck- White House task Force on terrorism under Reagan

morten Goulder- Assistant secretary of defense under Nixon, Ford, and Carter.

Morgan Reynolds- Chief Economist under George Bush 01-02

Paul Roberts- Father of Reaganomics

Catherine Austin Fitts- Asst. Sec of housing under Bush

Fred Burks- State Deptinspector for GW and Clinton

Daniel Ellsberg- Pentagon Papers

Phillip Berg- Deputy attorney general

maj. Gen. Albert Stubblebine

Col. Gen. Ronald D. Ray- U.S marine corps

Col. Robert Bowman- PhD. U.S air force

Major Douglass Rokke- PhD. U.S army

MajorRussWittenberg- U.S air force

Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer- U.S Air force

Ray Mcgovern- 27 yr. CIA analyst

William Christism- 29 yr CIA vet

Sibel Edmonds- FBI translator

Now, do you at least support an independent investigation. There are to many ppl that question the officail version. I ran out of room

Favorite Answer

The official version is an obvious lie.

There are no questions to ask. What is needed is an honest replace,ment, but there is no chance of that because it would incriminate the government.

It's amazing to see how people got easily provoked with news coverage all over. :-)

Seriously, I do not question if there were really two planes that hit the twin towers nor if the militant moslems really did that terrible thing. I confirm they are all true.

But things are not happening just like that. For a reaction that big, there must be an equally big action that proceed the event. I think the government is trying to cover up the fact that they made a big mistake.

For instance, US citizens pay a lot of tax so that the US government can fund their intelligence to avoid this kind of things from happening: Four commercial airplanes full of passangers hit two towers full with employees and the headquarter of the strongest military in the world. And to think that these people, the Taliban, doesn't even have proper communication tools nor high-tech infrastructure to coordinate this kind of attack. C'mon, what are those NSA and CIA doing all these time with those powerful technology? There is something not quite right here.

I've read the 9/11 Commission Report and think it is credible.

This was a very complex and involved set of events, however, and I think investigations should continue as long as there are questions. I don't think there are going to be terribly significant new revelations, but we can always learn more.

And I don't know if an independent investigation is a good idea or not. It would depend entirely on who was investigating and what they had access to. I don't think it would necessarily hurt anything, but I don't know if it would gain us that much new information.

It wouldn't hurt to pursue it.

I do recommend anyone considering this proposal read the 9/11 Commission Report and then decide.

No. Any investigation will get politicized. The 9/11 Commission was "independent" and it was politicized. It's a waste of time. 19 Islamic militants hijacked and crashed four commercial airliners into the WTC, the Pentagon, and a field in Pennsylvania.

Sometimes the truth is just too simple for some people.

-Aztec276

I think its kind of scary people don't want investigations. there should be no "shut case" on anything, especially when 3000 people die. at the same time i don't exactly agree with conspiracy theorists. i think we need to learn much more before we can make any theories which is maybe why the investigations are not being allowed.

I don't need any investigation, I was in NY when it happened, I got the message loud and clear "THEY WANT ME DEAD" for no reason, why ? Because I'm an American ? I say enough with the B.S., and we go over there and just do 'em all ! Clearly a threat, and a danger, WAKE UP !

No, I watched it on television so I see 2 planes go into this building and that building. Another plane crashes into the ground. A lot of people were killed and it was tragic. That's my version.

Never realised there were that many numbskulls in the world.

Sure doesn't sound like you are interested in answers from anyone...

No!