Are you really glad tomorrow is Friday?

I am becase there is no school for the weekend and can not wait untill school is over tomorrow too.

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

ugh yeah!!!!!WE HAV THE SAME MIND!

• Holly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'm glad because I'll get paid, but it means nothing to me in regards to being off work or school. My job is full-time full-flex which means i work 40 hours at ANY TIME during the week. And yes, I work tomorrow... and Saturday, and Sunday.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes becuase it's Friday the 13th tomorrow! OOOOOH! I am so superstitious but I love Friday the 13th anyway! I feel bad for my friend Jessica, tomorrow is her birthday! And she was born on a Friday the 13th too! TALK ABOUT UNLUCKY!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Makes no difference to me. From Sept 1-Christmas, I work 6-7 days a week..65 hrs per week. Looking forward to 3 weeks off at Christmas....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Cool- it is Friday the 13th. Well I always like Fridays, it's the start of the weekend.

• 1 decade ago

not really. for me friday isn't until sunday. i work weds.-sun. and tomorrow after i get off work i'm going to a wake to honor my best friend from work's brother who was killed last friday :(.

maybe next friday will be better??? i am looking forward to a movie that's coming out though, but i can't see it until saturday night!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I am off from work tomorrow.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not really in Australia tomorrow is Saturday.

• 1 decade ago

Homecoming game tomorrow! WooooHooooo!!

Source(s): "Pink Is My Favorite Crayon"
  • 1 decade ago

No, because after the weekend it's the unavoidable Monday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.