Why does Poki Poki think that Christians Must be sinless?

This is obviously delt with in the doctrine of propitiation... of course I am willing to "wager" (did you get the pun?) that he has never done any real research on anything of substance...especially that has to do with Christianity... just another examle of a "so called" atheist believing himself to have a higher I. Q. than all others... the phrase "legend in his own mind" comes to mind...

• Favorite Answer

I'm an atheist with an IQ higher than yours I guess, because I know Poki Poki is a Muslim. And a nice guy to boot.

Poki Poki's a Muslim.

And I think he things you should be sinless for the same reason you think all Muslims are terrorists.

• diehm

no a million is the "terrific human beings in the international" Romans 3:22 for all have sinned and fall wanting the massive distinction of God Romans 11: 32 For God has committed all of them to disobedience, that he could have mercy on all. Psalm fifty one: 3 For I renowned my transgressions, And my sin is often formerly me

I agree with you. Even as Christians, we are still sinners. It's just that we have been saved from the punishment of our sins through Jesus Christ.

since i see you guys throwing stones at others all the time. and in the bible it says the sinless casts the first stone or some thing like that.

hmm.. don't hate me now. and please dont throw stones at me or you'll prove me right.

because he is your classic sneaky muslim

"...and a rumor in his home town?" ;-)