i'm married for 2 yrs, should i meet my ex-b/f owing me 1000 bucks?

Favorite Answer

it sounds like you dont trust yourself... you need to see if your hubby wants to go with you.. thats if he knows about the money... or if you really dont think you trust yourself then have him mail it to you

I say yes!! I am also married and have been for 18mths. I put myself in your shoes and i have decided that due to the fact your ex owes you $1000- you shoukld take what belongs to you. However.. If this is a question you ask because you are concerned that if you see you ex, sparks may egnite then organise for your ex to deposit the money into your account or take hubby with you.

I would meet him- but only for the money. If he owed you that much, its worth taking back, but just take the money, and don't have anything else to do with him- thats what i'd do.

If he is going to pay you the money he owes you sure.

yes by all means, but explain him to your husband & take him with you, better to be safe, good luck on this one, & if it,s all legit, well have a blast spending the money.

Well, you could take your husband with you, or someone, but try not to go alone.

If your intentions are clear then it should not trouble you with mental botheration.

only if he is giving you your money back.

Source(s): trust me on this one.

please you pay for him because he is loved you

Source(s): because mony it is minor