let it be---披頭四 樂譜

如有.....感謝善心人士提供!!!

"學口琴有需要"

1 Answer

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Let It Be 1 1 1 1 2 7. 1 1 3 5When I find myself in times of trouble2 3 3 2 2 1 1Mother Mary comes to me3 3 4 3 3 2 3 2 1Speaking words of wisdom, let it be1 1 1 2 7. 1 1 3 5And in my hour of darkness2 3 3 2 2 1 1She is standing right in front of me3 3 4 3 3 2 3 2 1Speaking words of wisdom, let it be3 2 1 3 5 6Let it be, let it be3 2 1 6. 5. 3Let it be, let it be3 3 4 3 3 2 3 2 1Whisper words of wisdom, let it be(repeat the above melody for the followings)And when the broken hearted peopleLiving in the world agreeThere will be an answer, let it beFor though they may be partedThere is still a chance that they will seeThere will be an answer, let it beLet it be, let it beLet it be, let it beYeah there will be an answer, let it beLet it be, let it beLet it be, let it beWhisper words of wisdom, let it beLet it be, let it beAh let it be, yeah let it beWhisper words of wisdom, let it beAnd when the night is cloudyThere is still a light that shines on meShine on until tomorrow, let it beI wake up to the sound of musicMother Mary comes to meSpeaking words of wisdom, let it beYeah let it be, let it beLet it be, yeah let it beOh there will be an answer, let it beLet it be, let it beLet it be, yeah let it beOh there will be an answer, let it beLet it be, let it beAh let it be, yeah let it beWhisper words of wisdom, let it be

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.