安東尼 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我看看英文應徵自傳,有無文法錯誤~part 2

Dear Sir :

I have learned from a friend that there is a vacancy in the Solar-S2A111 Engineer, and I wish to apply for the position.

My name is antonny-lee. I Graduated from Biomechatronic Engineering Department at National Chiayi university 2006.When I in school. My favorite sciences are Mechatronics & Automatic Control. Because I can to test and verify by those theory about PLC (Programmable logic controller) in my work.

For Example:

2.

Our Robot hand bump into the PCB machine about last year. No people saw how happened 6 times in August 2005. We spent 4 hours in fix machine and adjust Robot Every time. Product output serious behind plan. I close-up this PLC function. There are no bug should be delete. There must be immediate action if Robot hand bump into wall that is to be averted. I adjust Robot hand action time that made some alteration in UP sensor reception T of PLC function. K 50 to K 300 that made robot slower work to chuck pcba around 3 sec. Robot should chuck pcba then move next position put down. About 2 weeks late. I was very luck to saw how it happened. This UP sensor has reception when Robot still down. So it want moved to next position. I spent more time to change sensor、CC-link terminal table and cylinder of arm.Now not happen any more.

I should welcome a personal interview at you convenience and enclosing a brief personal history.

Sincerely yours,

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear Sir :

I learn from a friend that there is a vacancy in the Solar-S2A111 Engineer, and I wish to apply for the position.

My name is Antonny-Lee. I graduated from Biomechatronic Engineering Department at National Chiayi University in 2006. My favorite science subject is Mechatronics & Automatic Control because I can do tests and verify the theories about PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) in my work. For example:

Our Robot hand bumped into the PCB machine last year. No people knew how this happened 6 times in August 2005. We spent 4 hours fixing the machine and adjusting the Robot every time. Product output was seriously behind schedule. I close-up the PLC function. There was no bug found. Some immediate actions were necessary to avoid the Robot hand bumping into the wall. I adjusted the Robot hand action time that made some alteration in UP sensor reception T of PLC function. K 50 to K 300 that made the Robot work more slowly to chuck pcba around 3 sec. The Robot should chuck pcba then move to the next position and put down. About 2 weeks later I was luck to see this happening. This UP sensor still had reception when the Robot was in down position. So it wanted to move to the next position. I spent more time to change the sensor, CC-link terminal table and the cylinder of the arm. Then the problems were solved.

I would appreciate if a personal interview at your convenience could be arranged. And I enclose a brief personal information for your reference.

Yours sincerely,