請問「凱莉克萊森-break way」這首歌的中文翻譯

Breakaway

[verse 1]

Grew up in a small town

And when the rain would fall down

I'd just stare out my window

Dreamin' of what could be

And if I'd end up happy

I would pray

Trying hard to reach out

But, when I tried to speak out

Felt like no one could hear me

Wanted to belong here

But something felt so wrong here

So I'd pray

I could break away

[chorus]

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly

I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky

And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change

And break away

Out of the darkness and into the sun

But, I won't forget all the ones that I love

I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change

And break away

[verse 2]

Wanna feel the warm breeze

Sleep under a palm tree

Feel the rush of the ocean

Get onboard a fast train

Travel on a jetplane, far away

And break away

[chorus]

And break away

Out of the darkness and into the sun

I won't forget all the ones that I love

I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change

And break away

[bridge]

Buildings with a hundred floors

Swinging round revolving doors

Maybe I don't know where they'll take me

But, gotta keep moving on, moving on

Fly away, break away

[chorus 2]

Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye, gotta

Take a risk, take a chance, make a change

And break away

Out of the darkness and into the sun

But, I won't forget the place I come from

And break away

Breakaway

Breakaway

請不要給我翻譯軟體所翻的,意思不順又很奇怪

請英文達人幫幫忙,3q

Rating
    Favorite Answer

圖片參考:http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c361/f60408/Kell...

我是凱莉克萊森的歌迷這些歌詞是我從專輯歌詞本中打出來的以下是她的歌詞Kelly Clarkson凱莉克萊森Breakaway美夢成真Grew up in a small town我是小鎮女孩And when the snow would fall down在落雪之際I'd just stare out my window我喜歡望向窗外Dreamin' of what could be And if I'd end up happy想著我是否會有快樂結局I would pray我祈禱著Trying hard to reach out努力追尋我的夢想But when I tried to speak out但當我把夢話成言語Felt like no one could hear me卻無人傾聽Wanted to belong here曾想過在此覓得安定But something felt so wrong here卻感覺不對勁So I prayed I could break away所以我只祈求美夢能成真I'll spread my wings我要張開雙翼And I'll learn how to fly我要學習飛行I'll do what it takes我會不顧一切Till I touch the sky只為碰觸藍天And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change我要許下願望,抓住機會,勇敢改變And break away讓美夢成真Out of the darkness走出黑暗And into the sun迎向陽光But I won't forget all the ones that I love但我不會遺忘我所愛的人I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change我要許下願望,抓住機會,勇敢改變And break away讓美夢成真Want to feel the warm breeze想感受和熙的風Sleep under a palm tree想休息在棕柳樹下Feel the rush of the ocean想感受海浪潮汐Get on board a fast train跳上急馳的列車Travel on a jet plane登上噴射機Far away and break away展翅高飛讓美夢成真Buildings with a hundred floors聳上天的百層高樓Swinging round revolving doors轉不停的旋轉門Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but或許我不知道它們會引我到哪裡去Gotta keep movin' on movin' on我還是要繼續繼續前進Fly away break away I'll spread my wings我要張開雙翼And I'll learn how to fly我要學習飛行I'll do what it takes我會不顧一切Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye雖然向你道別並不容易I gotta take a risk, take a chance make a change我仍然要面對挑戰,抓住機會,勇敢改變And break away讓美夢成真Out of the darkness and into the sun走出黑暗 迎向陽光But I won't forget the place I come from但我不會遺忘我從哪裡來I gotta take a risk, take a chance make a change我要許下願望,抓住機會,勇敢改變And break away讓美夢成真Breakaway美夢成真

Source(s): 凱莉克萊森-[美夢成真]專輯歌詞本

Breakaway 演唱:Kelly Clarkson Grew up in a small town 在一個小城鎮中成長And when the rain would fall down 當雨落下時I just stared out my window 我只是望著窗外Dreaming of what could be 做著白日夢And if I'd end up happy 如果我結束了快樂I would pray (I would pray) 我會禱告 (我會禱告)Trying hard to reach out 努力去伸展But when I'd try to speak out 但是當我試著說出來Felt like no one could hear me 感覺像是沒有人聽得到我Wanted to belong here 想要屬於這裡But something felt so wrong here 但是在這裡就是感到不對勁So I pray (I would pray) 所以我禱告 (我會禱告)I could breakaway 我可以脫離[Chorus:] I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly 我將展開翅膀, 學習如何飛翔I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky 我將盡我所能, 直到接觸天空I'll make a wish 我將許願Take a chance 把握機會Make a change 徹底改變And breakaway 然後脫離Out of the darkness and into the sun 從黑暗之中進入陽光But I won't forget all the ones that I loved 但是我不會忘記所有我愛的人I'll take a risk 我將冒險Take a chance 把握機會Make a change 徹底改變And breakaway 然後脫離Wanna feel the warm breeze 想要感覺溫暖的微風Sleep under a palm tree 在棕櫚樹下沉睡Feel the rush of the ocean 感覺海浪的拍打Get on board a fast train 搭上快速列車Travel on a jet plane, far away (I will) 在火箭上漫遊, 遠遠地 (我將會)And breakaway 然後脫離[Chorus] Buildings with a hundred floors 百層樓的建築Swinging around revolving doors隨著旋轉門轉動Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but 也許我不知道他們將帶我到哪裡, 但是Gotta keep moving on, moving on 我會持續地前進, 前進Fly away, breakaway 遠走高飛, 脫離I'll spread my wings 我展開翅膀And I'll learn how to fly 學習如何飛翔Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye 雖然向你道別並不容易I gotta take a risk 我必須冒險Take a chance 把握機會Make a change 徹底改變And breakaway 然後脫離Out of the darkness and into the sun 從黑暗中進入陽光But I won't forget the place I come from 但是我不會忘記故鄉I gotta take a risk 我必須冒險Take a chance 把握機會Make a change 徹底改變And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway 然後脫離, 脫離, 脫離