What is Faber's definition on the value of books?Are the definitions he provides accurate?

Would his definition apply to media other than printed books?

Favorite Answer

Hey Julie...,

I see no one has answered your question, so I give it a lame attempt by searching for Faber. You can find the value of books in many places on the internet. I help occasionally with this, but if you have something really good, be sure to visit an expert by looking for some that runs an auction, or a shop and makes a living at it. They will tell you a value, may be low, then find the high price on the internet. Should give you a range.