fat? or anorexic?

am i fat?? I am about 5'3" and weigh an embarrasing 112, do i need to lose weight?? and why is it that no matter how long i go without eating my stomach never looks any smaller?!?! btw, what does it mean to be anorexic? NEVER eat, or only eat very small amounts......?

Favorite Answer

No, you are not fat. In fact, you weigh less than I do and I'm the same height. Anorexia differs by person. Most anorexics do eat but only small amounts. Some anorexics eat more than others. Anorexia is a psychological disorder in which the anorexic believes she's fat even though she's thin...if you feel anorexic, even if you're not already anorexic, you should talk to someone about it. Even EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified) is dangerous to your health.

You weigh an embarrassing 112lb? What is that all about, your weight is absolutely ideal. It sounds to me you have some disordered thinking regarding your weight and body. You may not be anorexic, but your thoughts tend to point toward some kind of body image disorder and this could become full blown anorexia if you don't sort this way of thinking out NOW. Take care : )

Honey, I'm 5"3, weigh 142 pounds(that's 30 more than you) and I'm not fat. Get counsiling if you feel you really have a problem. To tell you the truth too not eating won't neccessarily make the pounds fly off, it'll just make you unhealthy. After a while, when your body is missing out on nutrients that fuel it(this means food) it goes into starvation mode, and will store up fat. Please eat, and get help.

You are not fat! You are at the size you should be, 115-120lbs is still normal. I'm 5'3'' too, i never liked my stomach, but i looked my best at about 115lbs. that was about 3 years ago and now all the weight i gain seems to go to my gut. but you are at a good weight, please do not stop eating. just eat small meals several times a day and that will keep up your metabolism.

its sad that you are anorexic and don't even know it. If you are going without eating, that makes you anorexic. I am sooo sick of everyone trying to be so skinny that they look absolutely gross. Please be happy with who and what you are. Eat right and get the right amount of exercise. Then you'll be fine.

Source(s): been fat, been skinny....neither was any better than the other.

It all depends on what your body looks like if your 5'3'' 112lbs but

your body is tight then your probably ok.I would like to see a picture of you you sound hot.

you're not fat. i'm 5'8" and 100 lbs, that is anorexic. you're fine, you don't need to lose weight.

• SLH

you're a mental case

you're too fat.

i'm anorexic.

don't even fckng start with your moaning.

stop it.

i'm 5'2 and weigh 100.

let's be serious.

no one cares.

• dd

Ur ok..