Monopoly For MCDonalds - I Need Boardwalk, Pennsylvania AVENUE, B&O, and Shortline RR! We Can Split TheCash!!!

I Need Boardwalk, Pennsylvania AVENUE, B&O, and Shortline RR! We Can Split TheCash!!! EMAIL ME immediately if you have any of these!

Email - wonmisreh@aol.com - or Illmatic_Dizazta_2004@yahoo.com
Update: For Candi ***... This competition is on a limited time. There just might be people out there who dont have some of the peaces that I DO have! And it might work out for the both of us. Some people dont have the time, money, nor patience to sit there and buy up McDonalds for something that's already considered... show more For Candi ***... This competition is on a limited time. There just might be people out there who dont have some of the peaces that I DO have! And it might work out for the both of us. Some people dont have the time, money, nor patience to sit there and buy up McDonalds for something that's already considered worthless. Just like I tell people who make comments like, "This is pointless or a waste of space" If it's such a waste of space, shut the hell up and move on. By acknowleging it, you've kept it in rotation. So my advice... Shut the hell up and move on. K? =) Have a lovely day.