Rick J asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

Monopoly For MCDonalds - I Need Boardwalk, Pennsylvania AVENUE, B&O, and Shortline RR! We Can Split TheCash!!!

I Need Boardwalk, Pennsylvania AVENUE, B&O, and Shortline RR! We Can Split TheCash!!! EMAIL ME immediately if you have any of these!

Email - wonmisreh@aol.com - or Illmatic_Dizazta_2004@yahoo.com

Update:

For Candi ***... This competition is on a limited time. There just might be people out there who dont have some of the peaces that I DO have! And it might work out for the both of us. Some people dont have the time, money, nor patience to sit there and buy up McDonalds for something that's already considered worthless. Just like I tell people who make comments like, "This is pointless or a waste of space" If it's such a waste of space, shut the hell up and move on. By acknowleging it, you've kept it in rotation. So my advice... Shut the hell up and move on. K? =) Have a lovely day.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

what numbers do you have? you have to look at the 4-digit numbers on the piece.

• 1 decade ago

If someone had the rare, winning pieces you are looking for, do you actually think they would split the money with you? No. They would go out, buy a value meal, and for a few bucks, have dinner and the common pieces that you have.

This question is a waste of space. So is this answer, but I enjoy pointing out the pointless.

• 1 decade ago

email me @ unique1270 yahoo

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

LMAO someone is desperate!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i have BQ railroad :P

• 1 decade ago

YEAH LOL OK

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.