My browser wont let me copy and past, download anything or even upload documents. I dont know what to do.?

I had to re-configure my computer a week ago because after downloading AIM it just stopped connecting to the internet correctly. I re-configured by just 10 days but since then I cant even copy and past. I already know Lime Wire needed to be removed so I did that and reconfigured the computer all the way back to... show more I had to re-configure my computer a week ago because after downloading AIM it just stopped connecting to the internet correctly. I re-configured by just 10 days but since then I cant even copy and past. I already know Lime Wire needed to be removed so I did that and reconfigured the computer all the way back to June. I dont want to have to start all over and clean my entire desk top. Please help me!!