mattlayer asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

If you're the Detroit Lions, how do you feel right now?

Other than being 0-5, every other team in this city has playoff potential- and even Championship potential. The Wings, Pistons, and Tigers went to the playoffs this year; the Tigers are still rolling too. How does this sorry excuse for a team feel?

Thought this was noteworthy- Charles Robinson wrote "Every other major sports franchise in the city (including the WNBA team) has won either a playoff series or a championship over the last five years. Meanwhile, the lowly Lions have one playoff win since 1957 and a general manager who now has a combined record of 21-64 since taking over in 2001. "

Favorite Answer

I bet they're thinking about which WR to pick in the first round of the draft.

I'd feel like a bit**! The bit** of Detroit. Everyone else is a champ or a potential champ. The Lions are chumps! They are not even chimps cause they don't even look as organized as a bunch of monkeys fuc*in a football out there. They suck! They need a whole new team about as much as the Raiders. At least Detroit has pride in the other teams so it's not so bad as the Raiders, but they are still a sorry sight to see!

I believe the different guy who mentioned Tampa Bay. they are under the radar, yet play somewhat properly. The Lions are in the SB champs branch with 3 different stable communities. I don`t see them making the playoffs, yet they are able to have a triumphing checklist of 9-7. i can assure a million element however. we are able to have an aggressive Thanksgiving interest in Detroit.

1. id be looking forward to the 2007-2008 college draft, and be thinking about a QB to save our organization (Brady Quinn, or Troy Smith)

2. We need to Fire Matt Millen

BLame Matt Millen. Dude sucks

• i would feel great because i know i play for the greatest franchise in the nfl. I know for the fans sake i better start winning but detroit fans are the best in the world they will continue to follow them

good and bad...they should feel good because they will probably get one of the top 5 picks in the draft next year...bad because they might not win a game till November when they play the 49'ers or Miami

Like taking a dump on Kelli's face

• smitty

I would root for the Detroit Tigers.

I'd feel like no different than I have for the last nine years.