Can somebody tell me what this crazy dream means?

I dont remember dreams ever. Every morning I wake up and feel like I didnt dream at all, but throughout my life Ive remembered like maybe 10 dreams total. This one sticks with me since childhood. I am riding to my old friend Caitlin's house in a carriage pulled by a big brown horse. My parents are with... show more I dont remember dreams ever. Every morning I wake up and feel like I didnt dream at all, but throughout my life Ive remembered like maybe 10 dreams total. This one sticks with me since childhood.

I am riding to my old friend Caitlin's house in a carriage pulled by a big brown horse. My parents are with me, but it starts to snow. We live in cold weather so this normally wouldnt bother me, but in the dream we all freak out. When we pick up Caitlin, I look back down the road and the snow is piling up fast. When I look back forward again, there is a big drift in the middle of the road. Although I dont know where we are going next, we must get there so we go off the road and into the woods. In the next thing I remember, suddenly we are in a canoe sliding down the hill thro the woods. The canoe hits a rock and stops next to a porcupine. Then I wake up.