Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 1 decade ago

Is it best to drink Coke-A-Cola out of the aluminum can, the glass bottle or the plastic bottle?

Have you ever noticed a taste difference? Keep in mind all served at refrigerated temp. Not frozen, not room temp.

Favorite Answer

Hello... sherri,

I know everyone likes coke, and I agree it's better to drink out of a glass any day of the week. But to be real honest with you Sherri, Coke or any kind of drink like that is so bad for you. Even the diet cokes etc. In the long run of time it will make you sick and make your teeth go bad and maybe even lose your teeth. That happen to my cousin at 25 years old, because she drank so much Coke and Pepsi she lost all of her teeth. Way to much sugar. Drink clean water all the time. I promise you if you drink clean water all the time and then try and drink a Coke you will be amazed at how you will taste the sugar it will be so sweet. Water is healthy as long as it is clean water. It will also help you to stay thin. So if it be out of a glass or a can or plastic, please think about what I said, drink cool clear water. You will be very happy that you did. Have a nice day.Love yourself and love God.

Sincerely, J...

The aluminum can. All sodas are at their freshest in the can. The sealed bottles, plastic, and glass, release out too much of the carbonation, and go flat quicker. The can is sealed more tightly to contain the carbonation. All sodas go flat quickly unless they are drunk withing an hour. My diet 7-up ends up tasting like sugar after that time, as it sits. Coke is more carbonated than most sodas, however, if not drunk within about a hour it will become simply syrup.

• clyne

Glass bottled drinks do flavor extra effective, for optimistic, in basic terms as milk did while it develop into homestead extra. I agree, eating from an aluminum can motives the sodas or different drinks to flavor humorous. I certainly have considered the little coke bottles on the industry in Wal*Mart. I bear in mind eating from those little bottles while i develop into plenty youthful. I continuously drink out of a tumbler, glass, while eating soda, & different drinks. Are you spoiled? No, you in easy terms comprehend the thank you to make your sodas/teas/coffee flavor extra effective.

Some say it doesn't matter I really like glass and find that plastic holds to many unwanted smells and taste if I drink from plastic at someone else's house I can tell if they use Dawn or Ivory soap or a clean or dirty dish rag.Glass is much better.

Glass

Try drinking Coca-cola out of the bottle, adding some peanuts like they did back when. Toma coca y sonria I meant have a coke and a smile

Taste better in glass bottle. The ole timey small coke bottles are great.

Of course all cokes are better in a glass bottle!!

I prefer the cans....I don't like fountain coke...it takes different!

• Swirly

In a glass with ice cubes.....aluminum cans, glass bottles and plastic bottles are all dirty from warehouse storage.

Glass.