Describe in detail how ANN COULTER makes you feel.?

Does your blood boil ? Do you kiss the TV ? Are you a Ditto Head ?

Favorite Answer

West Winds Trailer Court doesn't have that dvd for rental viewing.

• DEATH

You mean M-Ann Coulter?

I keep wondering why an obvious transgender pretends to be a natural woman.

Come on, have you ever seen such a large Adam's Apple on a female? Or those hands...they're always a dead give away!

• louque

Ann Couter does not make a great footstool. She's thoroughly egotistical. She's have been given a mouth on her that would get us nuked in a warm 2nd and he or she's no longer clever sufficient to run a lemonade stand extra-or-much less a rustic.

She stirs up the pot. She has a lot to say and most times says what others think but are to timid to say.

I give her credit and watch her all the time when she is on the talk shows. She has a pair os steel ones and more politicians should be as outspoken as she is on topics of interest.

I am waiting for her to tear into the arabs and see the heat she can generate.

I wouldn't F#$k miss coulter, or wait lets realy piss her off, MS. coulter, if I had a hard one for days ,lost both my hands , and she was the last woman on earth , and her looks somehow DID turn me on(which they don't) even if she was realy skilled at giving h#$d and her p*&&y tasted like honey ,still, no sex, even if she was shaved tight and ready, still, no sex. There does that answer your ? ??

Ashamed to be called a member of the human race. Yet odly aroused.

She makes me feel like a bad case of diarrhea

I become outraged when I see her. She is so misinformed on so many things that it makes me want to scream.

So horny.

J/K. She makes me feel awake because I actually want to hear/read what she has to say. Regardless of what some people think of her, you cannot deny that she is a brilliant woman.

I sit in my underwear and rub my nipples with broken glass.