Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ABCDE asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

自己寫的作文,麻煩幫我檢視一下文法和意思有否錯誤!!

What are you worried about?

I worry about the nature of Earth. Our world is facing a big problem. It’s called “greenhouse effect.” Causing a reason of greenhouse effect is forests disappearance. Most of the ancient forests in the world have been destroyed. Forests disappearance will lead to greenhouse effect deteriorate seriously. Today, Earth’s temperature is increasing every year. The environment and air are polluted by people. The animals lose their habitat, even become extinct. If people doesn’t face or try to deal with this problem, our earth will exterminated by people in a short time. Therefore, we must be thinking what could we do to protect our beautiful Earth?

幫我檢視文法有何錯誤,和意思是否有怪異的地方!! 感謝

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

#I *worry* about the nature of *Earth*

--->I am worried about the nature of the Earth.(地球要加the)

#Causing a reason of is forests disappearance.

(造成greenhouse effect的原因為森林的消失 )

--->Greenhouse effect is caused by the disappearance of forests.

個人認為改這樣比較順

#If people *doesn’t* (don’t) face or try to deal with this problem

..people是複數用do

#*our earth* will exterminated

--->the Earth...理由同第一句

#we must *be thinking*(concern/think about) what could we do

...主動不需用*be XX*

Source(s): 希望有幫到你 : )
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Causing a reason of is forests disappearance.

-->Greenhouse effect is the cause of forests disappearance.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What are you worried about?I am worried about the effects of the pollution caused by human beings. Our world is facing serious problem. It's called the "greenhouse effect." One effect caused by greenhouse effect is that the forests are vanishing away. A second effect caused is the extinction of animal species. On the other hand, Earth's temperature is increasing every year.  If human being doesn't act for a solution, our planet may exterminate.

Source(s): Me-studying at the University of San Francisco
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.