For someone to pitch his/her idea into screenplay need to use good English grammar?

am a new sreenplay writer. I pitch some stories which i wrote them down, now am finding customers or anybody who can help to develop/ sell them. some yahoo answers members are complaing that to pitch an idea and write it down as screenplay need to use good English grammar.What I understand of screenplay is using... show more am a new sreenplay writer. I pitch some stories which i wrote them down, now am finding customers or anybody who can help to develop/ sell them. some yahoo answers members are complaing that to pitch an idea and write it down as screenplay need to use good English grammar.What I understand of screenplay is using the words so as the people watching the movie to feel as reality. But am not writing an English language grammar to teach pupils at the universities. English language use in the school and the ones at the street are different. I though even the English language professors some time used street language at the street. The films I do write are nearly full of street language. so i need help pls.