What would you ask for if you were going to trade Peyton Manning?

If you were playing fantasy football and needed to upgrade RB or WR and were willing to part with Peyton Manning who would you look to get for him?

Here is the rest of my team, I was getting it ready and talking trash in the politics. Sorry to those that have responded already I didn't think it would get this many responses so quick. If you would like you can send me an email if you can not modify your response before this.

Manning, Peyton QB IND

Green, Trent QB KC

Huard, Damon QB KC

Vick, Michael QB ATL

Rhodes, Dominic RB IND

Westbrook, Brian RB PHI

Lewis, Jamal RB BAL

Turner, Michael RB SD

Johnson, Keyshawn WR CAR

Robinson, Marcus WR MIN

Walker, Javon WR DEN

Houshmandzadeh, T.J. WR CIN

Johnson, Andre WR HOU

Carney, John K NO

Elam, Jason K DEN

Chargers, DST DST SD

Seahawks, DST DST SEA

Favorite Answer

Looking at your team, Your Qb P is not so hot if you get rid of manning . However, Your RBs are so weak besides westbrook. Vick is not so bad. I would trade manning if you can get any of these 3 players only . No one else. (Rudi Johnson, Tiki , Portis).

Manning is a cut above the other top quarterbacks. You need to get a very top guy back--and a WR might not be worth it no matter who you get. Unless you can talk someone into giving you an upgrade at both positions, you should keep Manning.

Try to snag Steven Jackson or Rudi Johnson..some valuable consistent players..for WR..try to get Chad Johnson..or some players someone might want to get rid of..but still have high potential

A lot of guys were drafted ahead of Peyton in most leagues, so asking for one of those guys is probably not reasonable (ie LDT, LJ). If you could get Jackson, Portis or Tiki then I'd consider it, but unless you have a great backup QB I would keep him.

I wouldnt think about trading him but if I did i would ask for someone that is atleast equally as good as him like LJ or LT or get Chad Johnson....i would rather get LT or LJ and a WR the star recievers arnt doing so well!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DECISION!!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt trade Manning,, he is on one of my teams and only 1 or 2 QB;s are as solid as him right now

Depends. If you have a solid backup, one that you have faith can deliver, then pull the trigger and snatch a few players to add depth to the rest of your roster. If he's your only option at that position, keep him. No point throwing points away if you can't recoup those points somewhere else.

Well I would try to get Portis, Westbrook, Rudi or Chad Johnson..T.O, Boldin.Try to get two of these maybe one of each.

Westbrook or R. johnson (I can't think of a WR), a sleeper or two.

every other player in the NFL; even that may not be a fair trade