heavy_d65 asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

have u ever had small pimples on ur upper back & arms? how did u get rid of them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This problem is very common in children between the age of 12 to 20. It has to do with hormone changes. Try using a buff puff or a lafa sponge when you shower. Keep your hands off of your arms and no picking at them. It will only get worse because of the oils and bacteria that are naturally on your fingertips. You can also try using a Stridex pad but get the type for sensitive skin with aloe to avoid your skin from totally drying out. If this doesn't ease your problem and you are still bothered by it then you should see a dermotologist.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago
  • 4 years ago

Put a little bit of honey and little pieces of banana and put on face for 10 minutes, let the mask tighten your skin then rinse off. I swear by this it works so amazingly great. Do this 2-3 times a week and your skin will feel smooth, clear, fresh, and the honey will dehydrate your skin and the banana will moisturize it. After put some clean and clear peas gel 10 on it, go to bed with it on, next morning, rinse it off and your skin will look and feel good. It could also you from shaving under your armpits or waxing, sometimes that can leave bumps.

• 1 decade ago

I have the same problem. If I use benzoyl peroxide creams and scrubs, they start to go away, but the skin gets flaky and itchy. So, do I want the small pimples or the lizard scales... it's a toss-up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i got the same problem. it makes so pissed. i went to the doctor and he said just keep scrubing it hard every time u take a shower and it will go away but i to lazy to do it

• 1 decade ago

Could be something to do with your diet.

Are you on medication?

Might be time to have a medical check-up.

Good Luck.

• 1 decade ago

in the shower make sure u wash them really good and they will go away

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.