Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Best Frank Sinatra song ever??

My favorite is The World We Knew..

Favorite Answer

"My Way" or "New York, New York", but it's really hard cause I don't think he ever did a bad song. Was an awesome musical talent who could make any song distinctive just because he sang it.

Strangers In The Night

Chicago

this is a robust music...... yet I ought to disagree with ole Frankie. Gosh even he himself had one i admire! "i'm unable to have faith you're in Love With Me." some that i assume make my checklist...... (which suits to be a wierd checklist lol) Billy Joel: only the style you're Eric Clapton: astonishing this night Percy Sledge: whilst a guy Loves a woman Unforgettable: Nat King Cole Unchained Melody: Righteous Brothers not something Compares to You: Sinead O'Connor (extraordinary checklist....... purely some that i assume caught in my head ..... and no it is not bald like Sinead)

Luck Be A Lady

All the Way ( Duo with Celine Dion )

IMO Fly me to the moon

To me...it's a tie between "This Love of Mine," and "I'll Never smile again..".

summer wind with a doubt

beyond the sea