DaTiNg????!!!!!?

As pethetic as it might sound I only reasondly went on my second real date in my life (I did have boyfriends before I'm not that bad) with this very nice guy. I'm 19 and he is 21. I'm all confused at how it is suppose to work and what is suppose to happen, when is it suppose to happen..... I'm not always a patient woman but I can wait if I have to or want to. I am not looking for SEX but a hug or a kiss whould be nice. We went on our second date on Friday night and I met his co-workers... PLEASE HELP AND EXPLAIN HOW THIS DATING THING (GAME) WORKS!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Just give in to fate and enjoy the ride..a little flirting cant hurt!

There is no handbook to consult or no one would be single. It works like this. Be yourself, and don't be shy to letting the other person know what you want. You don't have to be pushy about it, but hey, he might even like a forceful women. Some guys are into that sort of thing. Be yourself always and when it's the right guy, you'll figure it out. Good luck.

Dating is a process of things to come. You want to take your time in getting to know this person and to feel him out before you rush into anything. Sometimes you can also initiate things like a hug or a kiss when you feel it's right but don't stress yourself over it.

I cant tell you how it works - just chill out. Stop over analysing and enjoy the ride, the haed part is over - you are 'dating' each other, so just enjoy his company and do what feels right for you. One bit of advice, keep your cards close to your chest, and play the game. Be a bit of a devil. You only live once!

LOL , Its ok their is no need to worry that your so bad at dating that you need to ask for our advice . Just dont wait kiss him really he should not be such a wuss and kiss you but try not to scare him off .

make the first move

This can be by taking his arm as you cross the road, touching him as you speak or even taking an imaginary piece of fluff off his shoulder

see how he reacts to this

u can give him hints to kiss u or u can start holding his hand first...maybe he is a little shy

• Claire

Maybe first you should learn to spell