昇音 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

一篇英文作文

If you couid do one thing and feel that you have not lived in vain, what would it be ?以這個題目做一篇文章......謝謝! 不用太長沒關西 大概80個單字就可以了!~

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

If you could do one thing and feel that you have not lived in vain, what would it be ?如果我可以做一件事而令的覺得這一生是沒有白費的,我會環遊全世界.If I could travel around the world, I would not feel that I lived in vain.When I was small, I want to travel in the would.This is my dream.I want to learn different culture of different countries. The first place which I want to visit is Canada. It is because I love maple leaves.The maple leaves in Canada are the most beautiful.Second, I want to visit the Great Wall(萬里長城). Visting the historic site,I feel excited.Also ,I want to visit all the disneyland int the would. See whether I can find some difference of all thedisneyland.Travelling in the world, I can improve my ken. I enjoy the footloose(自由自在的,無拘束的) life. 完啦~~

Source(s): 自己
  • S

我覺得不要用improve my ken這個用法,ken跟improve搭配的不好,還是用broaden my horizons最妥當

i don't understand the mean.

what is couid?

so i can' answer you.