Muriel asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

[英文]急~~請幫我翻譯英文自傳

請幫我翻以下得這篇文章................

我是OOO,一九八三年出生在自然純樸氣息的地方-OO。

我的家庭共有4位成員。父親、母親、弟弟與我。從小,我生活在一個幸福美滿的家庭中,父母親對於我和弟弟照顧的無微不至,母親為傳統的家庭主婦,在家中都會督促我和弟弟在學校課業中的預習及複習,父母對我們的學習狀況非常關心。

四年前,家中發生災變,父親經商失敗,失業欠了許多的錢,家中生活變得不復以往。而當時還正在外地就讀OO大學的我,無心情繼續唸書下去,因此讀完該學期後,亦然決然的決定要休學幫家中分擔經濟壓力。在休學的這段期間,我在曾在體育用品店和量販店當倉管正職人員,雖然這些工作都與本科系無關,但是這些工作經驗卻讓我接觸到在社會中不同領域的人,讓我體驗到社會是如此的嚴苛,也讓我了解到在社會中應如何待人處事,因此,這些工作經驗,給了我有很大的啟發,覺得現今社會上學歷的重要,也藉工作經驗在工作中訓練了自已面對各種不同的挑戰及應對進退的方法。我認為責任心是最重要的,從小到大父母給了我這樣的觀念,也因為責任心促使我不斷成長和學習。無論是學業和工作最重要的還是對事的熱誠及責任感和一顆肯學習心。

就這樣過了一年,全家人一起努力的奮鬥下,家中經濟才稍有緩和。在我自己認為對知識需要繼續研讀及父母親對我的期望下,我於93學年度復學回到OO大學就讀二年級,也從此更非常珍惜讀書的時光。

復學之後,除了該學期在校成績還是維持在班上前2名外,我在學校期間即利用課餘時間打工以減輕家中及自己生活費的負擔。該學期結束後,為想離家中更近方便幫忙分擔家計,也想更進一步就讀在國內、外享有盛名,學術交流往來頻繁的學校,於是參加了 OO大學93學年度第二學期轉學考,在眾多考生當中脫穎而出,以正取第一名錄取。

如果檔案太大話請寄到我得信箱petermysun@yahoo.com.tw

~☆Pink Strawberry☆~^^大大你好,我收到了,謝謝你,我還有些需要翻譯,能請你再幫我嗎?

Rating
    Best Answer

I am OOO, born in the place of the simple and honest breath - OO naturally in 1983.

There are 4 members in all in my family. Father, mother, younger brother and I. While as a child, I live in a happy family, it was kind that parents looked after younger brother and I, mother is a traditional housewife, will all supervise previewing and review of younger brother and I in the lessons of the school at the home, parents care about our state of studying very much.

Four years ago, the calamity takes place to change in the family, father engaged in trade and failed, the unemployment has owed a lot of money, lived to make replying in the past in the family. Still studying in I of OO university in the other places at that time, mood did not continued studying, so finish reading to suspend schooling to help home to share the economic pressure in as the same decision resolutely after this term. During this section suspending schooling, I have bought to sell the shop the storekeeper principal personnel in the sports store and quantity, though work these have nothing to do with the undergraduate course department, the working experience lets me touch the persons of different fields in the society, let me experience the society is so tight and severe, let me know how to get along with people and deal with matters in the society too, so, the working experience, have very great inspiration for me, think now importance of academic credentials at the society, make use of working experience is it face all kinds of challenges and should be to the method advancing and retreat already since to train at work too. I think the sense of responsibility is the most important, parents have given me such an idea from small to large, because the sense of responsibility impels me to grow up and study constantly too. No matter study and work a most important one or cordiality, sense of duty and one in thing willing to learn the heart.

2006-10-09 23:13:48 補充:

太多囉~!!!傳不完...寄到你信箱~~^^

Source(s): 自己~~

我已經把譯文寄到你的信箱了(字數實在太多了)

這是我用Dr.eye翻出來的...可能會有點不正確....但我已經盡力了...謝謝

對了.....你是在哪裡工作ㄚ......要用英文自傳

Source(s): 我的Dr.eye