ISP help? installed IM now cannot connect to internet without reinstalling my ISP everytime.?

I have called my ISP (Highstream) they said uninstall IM and don't use it. I'm sure there must be a way I can connect to the web without reinstalling my ISP every time. Has anyone else had trouble with this? How do I fix it?

Favorite Answer

.

You've got a conflict my freind.

One workaround might be to restore your computer to an earlier time before the problem started.

Then go to a "different" web page source to install your IM.

Why? Because I believe the problem may lie in the version or coding from your IM download source.

Don't believe the problem would be with the ISP, nor the IM...so must be the source. Find a different source.

(UNinstall the version of IM from that initial source that you have now. Before going forward).

Then make sure your ISP is running well

Next go back to an earlier Restore Point

Last find a different source to get the download you want.

stw

.

check your netsoftware settings

call your (isp)server say listen i pay for the net if you cant fix this for me i will move to other net server

.national-comcast

Broadband National has some of the best deals on high speed Internet. Right now they are offering Comcast for only $19.99 a month for the first 6 months. At the time of this review the offer also includes: $100.00 Cash Back* FREE Cable Modem* FREE Wireless Router* I've known people who have signed up for Comcast Internet through Broadband National, customer service is great. Unlike other companies I have dealt with if you have a problem with your service Comcast will send someone out to fix it.

Unlimited high-speed internet access with always-on connections nationwide

Strong Protection with Blocker Tools & Parental Controls

Free Online Email Support

Free 24/7 Customer Support over the phone

http://www.9malls.com/comcastreview.html