Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I buy Japanese food?

Where can I find a good Asian grocery store in Fort Worth, Texas? Also, has anybody been to Ko-ko's Oriental Food and Gifts? If so, could you tell me if it is a good place to look?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are a few that I had found there are more at the link below.

ASIAN GROCERY

3524 E LANCASTER AVE

FORT WORTH, TX 76103

(817) 536-3374

NGUYEN LOI ORIENTAL SUPERMARKET

5302 E BELKNAP ST

FORT WORTH, TX 76117

(817) 831-4778

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Here is the info for KO-KO's there is more search results at the links below also enjoy.

Ko-Ko's Oriental Food & Gifts

8001 Bangor Dr

Benbrook, TX 76116

I hope that this has been helpfull to you. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 years ago

in accordance to the BBC, a small volume of radioactive an infection has been contemporary in meals close to the Fukushima nuclear means plant, as properly as strains of an infection in faucet water in Tokyo. It became suggested on the information that the quantity is resembling a similar volume of radiation from a CAT test. this means that the eastern government isn't too frightened approximately it on the time being so i don't think of that we ought to be the two. of direction, this might replace over here few days or even weeks, yet as they are on the brink of fixing the subject concerns with the broken nuclear means plant, hopefully it won't be too lots of a extreme situation. of direction, we ought to be careful approximately what eastern nutrition we are eating, yet i'm not too in contact on the 2d and could nevertheless eat it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.