Is Bigfoot actually an alien?

They are awfully big to be so hidden. Where are the fossils or recent dead remains? Are they actually 'Wookies'? lol.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bigfoot is one of many genetically engineered servants of the subteranean lizard people, who are also the folks who build the flying saucers. They have many cities beneath the Earth and don't always agree with each other, which is the cause of some conflicts that erupt on the surface among the human populations as they are the secret rulers of our societies and cultures.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Bigfoot is a real creature and not an alien (IMO). It has probably been hunted by man as old native american legends would suggest as well as simple logic. It is most likely a descendent of a gigantopithecus or one of the hominids such as Homo erectus meganthropus who moved into environments that humans don't normally go. It is apparently very intelligent, intelligent enough to realize that it better stay away from people. There have been some very large fossils found and some recent "giants". When they found the so called "hobbits" Homo floresiensis, many scientists howled and proclaimed them sick or unusual humans. They would undoubtedly do the same with any but very complete bigfoot fossils/bones. I have personally looked for bigfoot into areas of recent sightings, and for those who think there is nowhere to hide, simply don't know what they are talking about. We have only scratched the surface. It is amazing that they haven't be found, or proven, but still I am convinced they exist at least in small numbers. It is one of those things that is simply too fantastic to be real for 99.9999 per cent of those who haven't really studied it. Don't take my word for it. Find out for yourself. Trust me. There are still some unsolved mysteries out there.

• 1 decade ago

Actually it's our Uncle Henry. We left him behind the last time we visited that trailer park in Missouri, and apparently he's migrated north. If you see him, approach with caution. He's a bit disoriented and thinks George Lucas got the whole thing wrong. Under no circumstances wave a turnip at him (long story).

Yours truly,

The Space Aliens

• 1 decade ago

Its a hoax, don't believe it.

Most scientists find that the physical evidence, cited as supporting the existence of Bigfoot, has been ambiguous at best, or hoaxes at worst. There have been no dead bodies, bones or artifacts. There have been reported samples of fur and feces, but aside from the hair analysis none have been ruled conclusively (or by multiple authorities) as originating from any unknown animal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

niiice questtiiiionnn iii ammm actuallyyy annn allliennn.Iffff yyooouuu wanttt ttooo cooonnnfiirmmm it gooo tooo googleee search engine or a yahhhooo ooonee andd type

"alien races" or visit a ufo oorr alieen siteee.

• 1 decade ago

Oooooohh, French Canada is the best Canada.... No he is not real, but if he was, I'm goin' with Hector, lol

• 1 decade ago

Bigfoot doesn't exist.

I bet you believe in ghosts to.

And aliens.

• hector
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

bigfoot is not an alien he a french canadian who forgot to shave.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good question. I think he is not, but i can't wait to see the other answers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no big foot is not an alien

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.