Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do some people here refuse to have a sense of humor?

Earll: except you can refuse it, then not have it.

Snidely: Perhaps they are insane. Like the guy hitting his head on the wall, everytime they click on a new question, they think it is going to be serious. Then.. BAM!

WIth me or with alot of comedians (I'm not grouping myself necessarily) ANY topic has to be available for humor. It's the boundlessness of consciousness. Anywhere the mind can go, it needs to go. Good or bad. Humor can put extreme thing in perspective, lest we manifest our basest of natures.

Favorite Answer

Because the majority of people on Yahoo Answers seem to think they are also comedians. They tend to ask questions that are not funny, but just stupid. The same stupid sense of humor gets tiresome after a while. Ask Adam Sandler.

I'm always wondering that. Some people are way too serious. I'm actually shocked at some of the things people have reported me for. Which is another whole thing... If you don't find something funny then shake it off and move on - don't report people. Reporting people is so lame. If you report people then you are seriously lame. You should actually feel bad about yourself. Not to mention it does nothing. All the person gets is an email saying they were reported. Pretty stupid.

There are some idiots on here that say some really wrong stuff I'll admit but I still don't report them. If I have something to say I post it on here and tell them what I think. But most people are not as hateful as some of you think. They just have twisted senses of humor and they're just goofing on you. Lighten up!

Yeah, that ticks me off, too. Some people are so full of themselves. Of course, sometimes you need to be more serious. I don't mean you personally but when someome asks a question and really want an answer to it it's not always funny to just make fun or be rude.

There is a organization or one man with a couple of IDs who ask and reply within the executive rooms that regularly offers himself/herself or every different "B/A". I ordinarily would possibly not supply them or him/her B/A seeing that I'd hate to smash their list of 30-forty great solutions, approximately 50% great solutions and all from the identical couple folks. He/she/they do not want my great solutions. Other that them I love a various humorousness.

Give me your definition of a sense of humor, and I'll tell you if I have one by your standards or not. In my opinion, there is a difference between having a sense of humor and being mean, crass, vulgar, attention seeking and just plain annoying.

Dragon have sense of humor. Dragon think some people too serious. Dragon think people have different senses of humor. Not everybody think same things funny. It too bad, really. Make life hard.

I am with you ! Some people take this site too serious ! Hey ! I get a kick out of the ones that capitalize every wording. They get all radical . HA ! HA !

I myself consider myself to have a sense of humour,but on the the hand there is a big difference to a good sense of humour and a bad sense of humour.

• G

So you are the infamous Wiseguy.

Your questions are not bad. The only reason I'm here is for laughs

Humor is nasty and immoral, stick to the reporting thingy