Conversation Tips?

Me and my girlfriend have been together for a week adn feel like we've talked about everything....its like when we're on the phone we talk about one thing for like 2 minutes then we bring up something random...im kinda quiet and she says shes neva talked to anyone more than 30 minutes so i see she really likes me.....just wanted to know if thats normal or is there something wrong?........maybe i need some more topics

Favorite Answer

Talk about your childhood and ask her about hers. You could talk about that for a long time I would think. If not another topic could be ask her about herself. What kinda makeup she uses and why? Ask her things about what she believes in. If she believes in UFO's sasquatch or elves. I dont know it could be a funny conversation. Ask her is she thinks the world is going to end.

• Hannah

For me, when I talked with my first boyfriend on the phone it was never longer than 10 minutes, it was just awkward, and that was the first signal for me that we wouldn't work out. My last boyfriend and I talk on the phone for hours, we had a long distance relationship, so in that sense I guess it was a little different, cause we wouldn't see each other all week, and we'd talk about everything, so it would take hours, and it would take a long time to say goodbye to each other as well.

If you want the conversation to last longer, just ask her about her day, if you know women at all, they love to talk! If you ask her questions, especially if she feels comfortable with you, she'll talk your ear off. Ask her her opinion on a movie you two saw, or what you plan on doing in your future, ask her questions about life, weekend events, or something that happened at school. Don't force the conversation, just go with the flow. Some girls just prefer to talk in person, so I wouldn't take it personal if you aren't able to talk for hours to eachother.

lol 30 minutes, my bf and i talk on the phone for 3 hours.

Well that's cool, random is awsome. I'm so random. FROG KING!! see...?

well um yeah. Ask her about her day and stuff, anything new in her life... Just come up with things on your mind.

• Katy

Im the same way, quiet. it will just take some time until u feel comfortable around each other.

Just be a good listener, ladies like when you are really attentive and it is important if you want your relationship to grow.

talk about how you FEEL about different things.