How do you wear Mules & Slides?

Is it ok to wear them with socks? And if so, what kind? Or are stockings or tights or trouser socks better? This is all in reference to wearing them with pants.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Stockings, tights or trouser socks are better with dress pants. Socks are fine with jeans and casual pants.

I personally have no idea how to wear them, though ... when I try, they just fly off my feet when I try to walk!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If your pants fit correctly they should cover up your socks. So, go ahead and be comfortable wear your mules with socks. If you are wearing your mules with shorts, skirts, capris NEVER EVER wear socks

• 1 decade ago

if u have nasty feet u should always wear socks! and if they are open toe slides and u have descent feet go no socks but with mules wear socks they are like sneakers and they will get smelly if ur feet sweat in them

• 1 decade ago

wear them with everything but tube socks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LUYYRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.