butterfly asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

What could this be?

Its been well over fifty days sence my last period. I have taken at home pregnancy test (4) they have all came back negative. I dont feel pregnant either. My system has never been normal unless on birthcontroll, and I have been off it four about 5 or 6 months. I really dont want to get back on it.I should add, I have never been this late. Will it hurt my body to not have a period? And what else could it be? I know stress can do it, but Im really not under alot right now. I am going to the doctor next week, I just thought maybe someone would know what could be going on. I know you are not a doctor, but it could help if someone knows something.

Is there any way you can be pregnant, (I would be at lest 2 months if I was) and none of the test come up positive? That just doesnt sound logical. But I guess stranger things have happen.

Thank you

by the way. Im married, & have two kids.

Im only 25

Favorite Answer

no it doesnt hurt your body to not have a period i have an iud in and havent had a period i n a year your probley ajusting to the hormone levels

Two months is a long time. Anything is possible .. you went off the pill .. I assume you are using other protection if you are actively sexual. The urine or blood test at the Doctors office should give you the answer. I hope you stay well ! Good Luck! :)

How old are you and have you asked your doctor?

How old are you? You could be starting menopause.