Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Who would you start at RB and WR this weekend?

Here's my problem: I can start 2 RBs and 2 WRs per week. Here's who I have available:

Frank Gore (SF) vs. Oakland

Willie Parker (Pit) @ San Diego

Tatum Bell (Den) vs. Baltimore

Hines Ward (Pit) @ San Diego

Keyshawn Johnson (Car) vs. Cleveland

Lee Evans (Buf) @ Chicago

Keep in mind: Baltimore and San Diego are #1 and #2, respectively, in rushing defense...and we all know what Chicago's defense is like!

P.S. - I know I'm screwed. My other RB is Rudi Johnson (Cin), but he's on a bye this week. And my other WR is Donte Stallworth (Phi) and he's been hurt for weeks now...

Favorite Answer

RB:Gore, Parker

WR:Johnson,Ward

GO STEELERS!!!

I would start Gore and Parker at RB and Ward and Johnson at WR. Heres why: Despite is fumble problems, Gore is still the 6th best RB in football this season. He is working to correct the fumble problem in practice. I anticipate a big game for him this week. Willie Parker is always capable of breaking a long run. They are both must starts.

Hines Ward is a fantasy stud. You must start him each week. He has struggled early, but has too much talent not to have another productive year. Jonson is having a stellar season and will only get better now that Steve Smith is back.

Start these four players and you will put together a good week. Good luck!

Frank Gore (SF) vs. Oakland

Willie Parker (Pit) @ San Diego

Hines Ward (Pit) @ San Diego

Keyshawn Johnson (Car) vs. Cleveland

fo sho

Well I'm glad my matchups don't look like that. Gore should be an automatic, I would go with Parker because at least you don't have to worry about him splitting carries. At WR I would go with Ward and Johnson, although I don't care for either matchup. Check the free agent pool, how many teams are in this league, 20?

Keyshawn doesn't score all that much he got lucky. Cleavland will shut down lee Evans you have no choice but to go with ward still not a bad choice he could score he is still a great red zone receiver.

Baltimore and san diego will shut the RuN down frank gore has something to prove i think he will be back plus he is playing Oakland

Wow, those are somewhat the recommendations. i might circulate with White for RB. Cinci does not have the excellent tacklers in any respect and Minnesota, Tampa Bay, and Tennessee all have stable defenses. As for WR, i don't possibly like each and every of those possibilities. i assume i might in all possibility circulate with Moss, however.

Heres you best bet!

RB

Frank Gore vs Oakland (no brainer)

Tatum Bell vs Baltimore. (Monday night brings out the best in players)

AVOID willie parker, coach Cowher says he's going to pull him on the goal line now that Staley is healed.

WR

Keyshawn vs CLE (no brainer)

Hines Ward vs SD (SD will stop the rush, not the pass)

AVOID Lee Evans, Chicago is heads and shoulders above everyone on defense.

If i'm wrong about either feel free to bash me in my own forums!

Ummm if thats all you have your kinda screwed then...But play Johnson and Ward for your WR and Gore and Parker. Gore cus well he's playing a crappy Oakland and Parker cus he's not playing the Ravens.

hope I can help.

I really like for Gore to go off against Oakland..... Have to play Keyshawn the other 2 have tuff D's.....