Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

managing curls?

i have very thick wavy/curly hair. if i dont put some sort of product in my hair, it gets poofy and frizzy. but with the right product, its manageable and nice. lately i havent found any that work for me. basically i've just been using gel... which doesnt do the trick at all. any suggestions that will tame my hair but not make it stiff??

Favorite Answer

Yes! I know the perfect product! I have the same hair as you. Well, sorta different. I have curls..but anyway I use this frizz-ease stuff called Frizz-Easy Dreamy Curls.

It keeps your hair amazingly curly and shiny and manageable without making it crispy or dry.

And it controls your frizz. I use it everyday whether my hair is damp or dry. (: Hope this helps!

Matrix curl life, defining system contouring cream. it works wonders oh my gosh. my hair is major thick and major curly and major frizzy. it wasn't until i bought this product that i liked the way my hair looked. it made it shiny, smooth, managable, soft, uplifts the curls, and there is no frizz in sight. it's awesome.

• the green sunsilk creme works really good. it's a gel and anti frizz at the same time. =]

if there is anywhere around u that sells CRISTOPHE of beverly hills....He has a great line of hair products that work wonders..

yup

thin it